Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know weed isn't a hallucinogen, but...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DerekxD, Aug 10, 2011.

1. one time i was so high i closed my eyes and made a music video in my head just out of light patterns and etc.

2. Awesome song.

3. Exactly what I came here to say. You're not going to trip but you can get some crazy stuff happening. I've personally never gotten anything crazier then the room distorting but on 4/20 after the massive session we had, my friends swore they were hallucinating.

4. I live in a chaparral type of environment out in the countryside and can get beautiful open-eyed visual distortions when I smoke out back in the moonlight. The elevation compliments the angle of the clouds on some nights and the moon lights up the top the clouds, while the bottom stays black. This conjures up some nice little lunar rainbows between the light top and the dark bottom, sort of similar to the Dark Side of the Moon album cover. The sheer beauty of it all is quite overwhelming.

5. I know there's a big difference between the high I was having and someone on shrooms or salvia or something. I had just never been so high. I probably should have posted this in the I just blazed thread. I was coming down when I typed this thread.

6. cool to see someone who also knows about ghostland observatory.

7. #27 DerekxD, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011

I'm like the only person around here who has even heard of them. None of my friends have heard of them. But they all flip when I turn on some of their music right after a smoke sesh because they love it. :smoke:

8. DUDE! I just heard of these cats last night!! I LOVE their tunes!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcXhVwHf_9o]Ghostland Observatory - Dancing On My Grave (CD VERSION) - YouTube[/ame]

9. On the money there.

Weed is a hallucinogen and unlike many drugs Cannot be counteracted. You gotta go with the flow, even if you are gone green.