Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know this will sound dumb...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MasterShake666, Feb 5, 2011.

1. But how do you post pictures with a thread? I was about to and then when i saw the insert image button it gave me a URL txtin box, i want to upload from my drive, how do i do it. Please don't scold me for not knowing this :p

2. Upload it to photobucket, and then copy the direct link they give you. Put that in the URL box for the photo.

3. Click on the "manage attachments" in additional options below the submit button.

edit: Make sure you use "reply", not "quick reply"...

4. yup, this. same thing for a sig. except i think there's a field for the link, but whatever

5. HTML:

Oh this is much simpler, I wish I knew about this before lol

6. Great info, i had already made a photobucket account before i saw this, but whatever, it's no big deal. Thanks! + rep