Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know this thread has been made 1,000 times...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StimulateMyMind, Sep 21, 2010.

1. ...but I really need someones opinion on if I'd be able to pass an upcoming drugtest for a job.

background:

-I weigh only about 130 pounds
    -My metabolism is pretty high except I'm starting to get belly fat from too much beer and mcdonalds

So about 2 weeks and a couple of days ago I stopped smoking weed to attempt to get clean for this job. I was a daily smoker for about a year and a half. Over the past 2 weeks I've drank roughly 100 bottles of water to try to flush my system. Except this last Friday night I kinda fucked up...

I was with a big ass group of friends who had 2 blunts going around and temptation got the best of me. I took maybe 8 hits of it and haven't smoked since then. I'm still drinking 5-7 bottles of water a day. I don't know exactly when I will be drug tested. Let's just say it could possibly be at the end of this month. It could even be during the middle of next month.

Sooooo, what do you guys think?

I know the obvious thing to do would be to go buy a home drug test but I'm broke as SHIT right now.

2. Your best bet to to stop smoking completely, no more temptations. You should be fine then.

3. Yeah, I'm definitely not gonna smoke again. But damn, Friday night was soooo worth it x]

4. Just don't smoke for a while. When you get tested you can either use someone elses piss (they don't normally match DNA), or fill the cup with like 1/5 piss then the rest with warm water.

5. Yeah but the thing is, this is a government job. I'm not sure exactly what they do with your piss :confused_2:

6. Detox, but probably not an option seeing as you're broke.

I took STAT! Flush an hour before my court drug test and passed.

Quit for three days prior and drank lots of water before the test. Detox cost me like $25, so worth it for not having to quit for another month.

7. How do you know that your metabolism is pretty high? Self-diagnosed?

8. Niacin, you can get it at GNC. Take a few of those the day or so before youd rug test and drink as much water as you are and you should be good.