Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know this sounds stupid but...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mozzy38, Oct 31, 2012.

1. I dropped my grinder in the toilet while taking a leak... I was wondering on how to clean it? Its a 4 piece metal grinder and i am not using it until i've cleaned it lmfao...

someone help:hello:

2. Is there poo on it?

3. [quote name='"mozzy38"']I dropped my grinder in the toilet while taking a leak... I was wondering on how to clean it? Its a 4 piece metal grinder and i am not using it until i've cleaned it lmfao...

someone help:hello:[/quote]

Take each chamber apart separately. One at a time put a chamber in a Ziploc bag with iso and salt. Shake until clean then rinse chamber under water to get iso off. Let it dry and there you go. Just like cleaning glass

4. I'm surprised nobody has questioned how the fuck this happened...though to be honest about it, I don't think it's the first story in here about someone dropping a smoking related device in the toilet.

Like, perhaps if you're stoned putting things down before entering the bathroom would be a better idea.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around the scenario...was it dick in one hand, grinder in the other, or were you actually trying to piss no-hands while grinding?

You're right about the thread title though.
    I'd probably not smoke anything you scrape outta there.

5. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww siiiick

6. Dish soap and water, have you going again in about 5min.

7. Its not worth cleaning it.
    Just buy a new one....

8. Yeah even if thoroughly cleaned, the thought of feces particles embedded into it will always bug me.

9. There was no Poo on it... fuck would i put my hand in my toilet if there was shit there!!

10. Wash it real good with soap for 10 mins and maybe put it in boiling water?

Sent from my iPod touch using GC Forum

11. How would one use soap to wash a grinder? theres teeth in there that will eat the soap bar..

12. [quote name='"mozzy38"']How would one use soap to wash a grinder? theres teeth in there that will eat the soap bar..[/quote]

Use dishwasher soap

Sent from my iPod touch using GC Forum

13. Melt it down into gold bars

14. Dude, that's such a waste of money, just clean it with iso alcohol and salt and it'll be good as new.

15. your keif is going to be something special now :hello::hello::hello:

16. lol i dont know what the big fuss is, nobody ever died from a little urine in their weed.

17. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']I'm surprised nobody has questioned how the fuck this happened...though to be honest about it, I don't think it's the first story in here about someone dropping a smoking related device in the toilet.

Like, perhaps if you're stoned putting things down before entering the bathroom would be a better idea.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around the scenario...was it dick in one hand, grinder in the other, or were you actually trying to piss no-hands while grinding?

You're right about the thread title though.
    I'd probably not smoke anything you scrape outta there.[/quote]

This made me crack up, oh my.

18. Ok all you have to do is:
    Rinse it real well with hot water for a minute or two.
    Put each piece (unscrewed) into a plastic freezer bag with isopropyl alcohol and salt. Shake.
    Rinse with water for another minute.
    Dry.
    Grind away.

Best wishes!

19. wash it with soap throughly. boil it (hahaha put it in boiling water). let it sit through the night in rubbing alcohol.
    then repeat... a couple of times.
    im pretty germophobic. that would be the only way i would useit again.

btw shit particles will probably still be there in the toilet. it's still gross even if it was jsut pee. shit has been there before...