Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know this question is stupid, but...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Conundrummer, Jan 14, 2012.

1. I just finished rolling a joint for my brother. I do not smoke because I am on probation. While licking the paper to seal it, my tongue touched some of the raw bud in the joint.

I have to take a saliva test in a couple days, will this do anything?

btw, i havent smoked in over a month. this is the only contact I had with it

2. naw you should be fine dude

3. Haha at least your logic is working.

But no, you should be fine.

Mouthwash.

4. nah, i bet you absorbed such a minimal amount of thc that your body didn't even notice it, your very acidic saliva probably destroyed it

5. #5 Conundrummer, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    would mouthwash even be necessary? I do not know the science behind how this test works, or where they get the results from.

I think it has to do with the metabolites in my blood stream. my only worry is if contact from my tongue to the thc will cause thc to get in my saliva for who knows how long

6. #6 Conundrummer, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    kinda freaking out at the moment. can touching weed when packing a joint get in your blood stream?

and can getting a small amount on your tongue when licking it get in your bloodstream either???

this test is EXTREMELY important

7. I HIGHLY doubt that's possible. Don't worry about it.

8. nah dude your fine...

9. good to hear. out of curiosity... how much raw weed would I have to ingest/touch in order for it to show up in my system enough for a "positive" drug screen?

10. By touching it, you would probably have to swim in a pool of weed for a day to have it show up on a test. Ingesting? As long as you didn't deliberately take buds and eat them, you'll pass a drug test .

11. You cant absorb THC through touch, even your tongue.

12. Chances are if you just rolled it some one just smoked it..... and if your luck is as bad as mine that 2nd hand smoke is going to find a way to go murphys law on ur ass lol

13. You're fucked...

Jk, you're just dumb.

14. The thc has to be broken down somehow to be effective, i.e. combusted by a lighter, absorbed through the oil/fat in an edible.

If touching buds was enough to get high, every night I work on my grow I would be baked beyond belief. Although trimming would be one hell of a treat