i know this might sound lame

Discussion in 'General' started by Aimer, Aug 12, 2005.

1. but outside my house theres a few plants in flower pots out by my pool and everytime i smoke out there i pour the bong water into the same flower pot... its the only plant that has died... and has been dead but i keep pouring the bong water in evertyime.

:( I guess i'm just hoping one day it will become a super pot plant... k that is all.

2. bwahaha, im sorry but that plant will never manifest itself into a super pot plant...it will keep getting sicker and sicker till it dies completely, then itll die some more...thats about it. Bong water is all tar n shit

3. grow plant grow!

4. hahaha dream on man dream on

5. little pot shop of horrors huh?

6. lol funny. Bong water does not taste good either, let alone let a plant try and grow on it.

7. one day some how a seed will fall into your bong water from the heavens and you'll see a 10ft tall hash plant / g13/ super skunk when you wake up.

8. That would be the kind of miracle I'd want.

9. i think i would faint haha

10. Better still...make it a 25 foot mythical samurai bud plant...then make it dishonor itself.

You'll have it harvesting it's own 'guts' in no time...then ya just finish 'em off with a lop to the main stem... haha ahh I'm high ...moo