I know this is the wrong thread but I have to ask.

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Stealthsmokerman, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Ok no one can seem to answer this. Ok before I ask just know that I am using the evil miracle grow and was going to ph my entire grow plus miracle grow is literally the only soil I could find. But my cousin sent me some fox farm nutes ups a week ago and I didn't know he did it. So I have no choice can you use fox farm nutes with the evil miracle grow? If so are there any pointers that would help please help me and please don't be a asshole about it because I know this is the organic thread and miracle grow is far from organic. It's the kind that feeds up to 6 months. Thanks brothers and sisters for any helpWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

2. Don't use any of the fox farms, save it for the next grow.

grow out the plants you have in it now, they will burn a bit at first but near the end of their life will look great, maybe hit them with some mag and bloom formula 2 week into Flower and that's about it.

3. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19336371" timestamp="1389672612"]Don't use any of the fox farms, save it for the next grow.grow out the plants you have in it now, they will burn a bit at first but near the end of their life will look great, maybe hit them with some mag and bloom formula 2 week into Flower and that's about it.[/quote]Ok thanks man I appreciate it because I wasn't expecting to get these Why so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D

4. I totally get where you're comin from man but after you done with the FF ya got, I suggest just finding peat, worm poo, perlite, fish meal, alfalfa meal, n kelp meal, then rock dust. that should be a minimum for ya.

you could keep using it as is. would get better with time. then just add stuff as needed. but six amendments is pretty basic n pretty awesome. just water, no piss;)

5. [quote name="TxGoat" post="19337322" timestamp="1389684319"]I totally get where you're comin from man but after you done with the FF ya got, I suggest just finding peat, worm poo, perlite, fish meal, alfalfa meal, n kelp meal, then rock dust. that should be a minimum for ya.you could keep using it as is. would get better with time. then just add stuff as needed. but six amendments is pretty basic n pretty awesome. just water, no piss;)[/quote]I don't use piss to water. And eventually I will get a all organic water only soil but that's only when I get my big lightsWhy so serious????? He puts the bong to my mouth!! WHY SO SERIOUS???? LETS PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! *bongin* (cough cough) :D