i know this is the wrong spot but.. pls help :>, vaporizer purchase

Discussion in 'General' started by justalife, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Well, you'll get plenty of replies from people who have never tried this vaporizer telling you you'll be inhaling poisonous fumes or burning your bud or any number of other things, but I just bought an identical vape off of eBay a few days ago and I have to say I love this thing. The temperature reading is probably pretty inaccurate, but I've found the sweet spot on my specific vape that works perfectly. I have no reason to believe anything inside is melting or any fumes are being put out by this, the construction is predictably cheap but sturdy enough considering the price. Honestly if this is your first vaporizer, as it was for me, and especially you're not sure yet if you want to stick with vaping long term and want to try it out, I'd go for it.

2. That's very similar to the first vape that I bought.
    Worked well, but don't expect it to last very long if you're a regular toker.

Once mine burnt out.
    I bought one with a lifetime guarantee on it.
    Well worth the extra $$$ if you plan to use it regularly

3. Now your talking :D

That's the very same vape I have.
    If you buy that one, you won't be disappointed ;)

4. Won't go wrong with the Extreme Q OP, although if I were you i'd also check out the Purple Days, Wispr and Da Buddha.
    But yeah, if you've got your heart set on the Extreme Q, go for it, I haven't used one but apparently it's great.

5. The Extreme Q won't let you down.

6. Elbow pack for the win :hello:

7. Check out the Da buddha vaporizer... very reputable company

comes with a two year warranty, and its only like $160

Had mine for 3 years and love it, I use it everyday