Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know this is a stupid question but...... I need to know

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by akos789, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Ok..... I've been out of smoke for almost a week now and its KILLIN me. I have a female plant thats about 2 months old and her pistils(sp) smell reaaalll nice. I'm just SO TEMPTED to pluck and smoke them, would this be a horrible idea?

2. not a good idea. one of the most important things i've learned is PATIENCE.

3. How many months does pass before you can harvest the plant?

From seed to harvest - how many weeks?

4. Patience is a virtue, don't hurt your plant by ripping pistils off of it. You're greatest reward will be the feeling you get when you inhale the smoke from the amazing buds your plant is going to grow. Trust me. WAIT. And in the mean time you can always find something if you look hard enough. If you really need a buzz drink a couple beers or do some nitrous or something.