Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know this has probably been asked 10000 times but F it.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChronicBug, Apr 16, 2012.

1. So, I just moved to a new city and am having no luck finding a dealer, I need tips on how to find one. How do I ask someone, are there certain places dealers hang out??
    I'm down to one nug and am freaking out because Im an everyday smoker.

Is it okay to randomly ask people?

Pleassee help. :(

2. since its been asked 10000 times, it shouldnt be hard to search for a thread and find your answer :bongin:

3. Ask people who look like stoners, at bars, parties, college campuses, etc. Where young people congregate. Don't ask totally random people, get a feel for them first. Don't give money up front ever. If you see some chill people just ask them if they know where to find some bud if not ask if they know someone who would.

Since black males are so disproportionately arrested for marijuana offenses, try to find one of those dudes, they got the shit. lol jk.

4. Find a headshop/college campus/cool spots in general and look like a stoner as much as you can I guess...ask around.

5. Also look for dudes wearing a shirt that says "I sell marijuana. Buy it." :rolleyes:
    They are legit enough to have the shirt right? :cool:

6. I'm so getting a shirt like that

7. my friend works at spencers and they sell them! lol GO AT ITT! lol

8. I just made that shit up motherfucker lol. But I probably will see them in Spencer's in a few weeks. haha.

9. call mah boy tyrone 918-627-8765

10. Just go places where people are, public parks are a good place to start. Just find someone who looks chill, preferably younger.

Pretty much any young person chilling in the park later in the evening will have bud or know where to find it.

11. Hahahah.

12. Just ask someone who looks like a Stoner...they're not going to call the police!

13. :hello:

14. Don't freak out man, you're gonna have to socialize. I wouldn't just go up to random people if I were you. Life without weed isn't that bad. The dreams are amazing! Just slow your smoking down and socialize.

15. Don't freak out man, you're gonna have to socialize. I wouldn't just go up to random people if I were you. Life without weed isn't that bad. The dreams are amazing! Just slow your smoking down and socialize...or get a temporary job at Pizza Hut...no, but really.

16. There are no Fun Hip places in Albuquerque. I would check with a Hookah place and then ask a couple people there. Try the head shop as mentioned.

17. Go to any local highschool and ask ;)