Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know this has been discussed ad nausiem...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SomeHogFan, Dec 5, 2013.

1. but I need to set my mind to rest. 

I am about to land a great job and thankfully I have given myself enough time (I think) to pass the DT. 

I realize it is conventional wisdom that it takes roughly 30 days to clean your system enough to pass. That being said, if I go 30 days and am not clean but have an impending test around that time, will it be relative easy to pass the test with minor dilution or something?

The last time I got clean was over a year ago and it took closer to two months, but I wasn't doing anything to speed up the process. I'm 6'2 185 with probably an average metabolism. 

I know what I should be doing (exercise, water, eating healthy) but what do I do if it's not enough, come time? 

I'm not interested in substitution and have never come across any reliable detox products, ever. 

Thanks to any helpful replies. 

2. What I'd do is take a home piss test. If its not completely clean and only needs a few more days, I'd just dilute the hell out of my piss by drinking a ton of water before the test and then load up on multivitamins to turn it yellow and force a retest and hopefully you'll be clean by then. If they ask about the water just tell them you work out a lot and have a high protein and creatine intake requiring a high water intake as well.