Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know this gets asked alot, but:

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilro, Aug 20, 2010.

1. How much shake would you say this is?? My dad gave it to me and I don't have a scale. I'm not gonna sell it or anything, I wanna make edibles with it. I don't even need to know the true amount. Just is it enough for brownies? Or should I make hash with it??

[​IMG]

2. Looks like a quarter if you combined the bags, but if it's dense it could be up to 10 grams.

3. 7-8 grams i would say, but it really does depend how dense it is. As for edibles, i have never made them so i cant say as to how much it would take. Sorry :p

4. I would push that as a half ounce but eyeball prob at leat 10g's

5. ok here is my best possible guess
    considering thats "shake" which means very loose bud and the shit that lingers at the bottom of a bag ?

so in the main ziplip bag you got with the lighter about 3g's - 3.5g
    and in the twisted bag i'd say roughly about 6-7 grams

so you have alot of options to pick from toke or eat :p even put a gram or 2 in a single cookie

6. It looks like you need to pawn your camera and buy some digies my friend.

7. 1. It's my phone
    2. I don't really care to show to much detail when I'm asking about quantity, not quality.

8. Still, invest in some scales bro.
    I'd say it's probably around ten grams if it's been cleaned and shredded.

I'd also suggest making firecrackers with this small of an amount. You'll probably end up being more satisfied with your high. Brownies take too much bud in my opinion.

9. Bluntssssssssssssssssss

10. Total... 4.0 - 5.5 grams. Max.

11. looks like about 7grams