Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know theres a ton of these, but any pennslvanians here with some advice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xplus420, Jan 2, 2015.

1. I just moved to harrisburg and of course have been having a hard time finding some bud. I used to live in the hampton roads area of virgina and that place was just swamped in green. Then i was in college and had no trouble there. But now that i'm all on my own in a new town i'm lost. it seems pretty uptight here and i'm terrified of just asking around. I'm even considering driving home for the weekend and picking up a QP to throw in the freezer, but thats a lot of gas and money. So if anybody in PA has any advice that would be awesome.

2. These type of things are better to figure out on your own. Im in new jersey and know a lot of people in police departments and can get into the back of departments and youd be surprised what undercovers would do. One time one of them approached me in a deli and asked me if i needed that loud to hit him up and i said word thats cool. He continued to nag me about it and i told him thats whats up trying to avoid the situation. He then told me to take down his number and by the way at this time i was not aware he was a law enforcement officer because he looked 17 at max. So he gave me his number and told me to call him "daaa" and i asked him how to spell that and he responded dea which immediately threw me off and kind of tipped me off. Anyway moral of the story dont be a dummy who knows which one of these users are undercover or some sort of law enforcement. Just my advice stay safe dude i would recommend reaching out to people you work with that are close to you or old stoner buddies from high school if you grew up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum while blowing O's

3. ^ That sums up this thread, good luck finding a connect.

Use the search bar for your problem theres tons of answers

4. That blows your 2 hours away from miles and miles of decriminalized weed in philly and the philly area here it's more rare to meet someone who dosnt smoke let alone be uptight and against it especially where I grew up in the 610 there was a outrageous amount of Nug

<-Stay Frosty->

5. Just go to a state college near by and get a hook up