I know theres A LOT of DXM questions but i need a quick answer plz

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Aesthetic816, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Hey guys..i got this Adult Robitussin...and i was thinking about trying this out for the first time..but the active ingredients are DXM 10mg..and Guaifenesin 100 mg.. it says that in each 5mL tsp....so i just wanted to know a good amount i should take to feel good..not crazy trippin but just good..

2. #2 bardleyrichard, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
    Just drink half the bottle, you'll just feel really good, and the Guaf probably won't make you yak at such a low dose. This is if it's a 4oz. bottle, 2oz. is good i think

Edit:Well, now that I see it is only 10mg/5mL maybe 2/3 of the bottle would be good.

3. its a 4 oz bottle.. so i guess ill take a little less than half..cause i been reading this erowid experiences and all these ppl are saying that its horrible and all this shit..

4. Especially since its only 10mg id suggest the whole four oz

you know how if you smoking generally a blunt between three heads or less will be enough for a satisfied high? (Generally i know tolerance varies)

When people generally trip you get Tuss with the pink cover (pretty sure) and its says "Long acting" makes your trip extend by about 2 hrs

it contains 15mg and you drink all 4oz which is the whole bottle

so if you have non long acting....10 mg...i would suggest the whole bottle .

but when people trip they trip to trip balls . so i guess if your not looking to be completely faded then go with 2-3oz at least

5. you won't feel shit with only 10mg of dxm...you need more like 250 to reach any plateau

6. [​IMG]

DON'T DRINK IT IF IT HAS GUAF

7. thanks man appreciate the help

8. if you know theres A LOT of DXM questions and need a quick answer then SEARCH, GOOGLE, EROWID, but DONT POST HERE

9. whats the guaf do?

10. [​IMG]

11. i dunno what that is but just like the other ingredients probably nothing

dxm is the active ingredient to trip thats all you need . and to poseidon0513 you should get your facts straight before you give a fellow blade advice on how to end up in the hospital .

there's a difference between liquid dxm and pill form .

12. It makes you puke

13. haha damn OP

take that shit back and get the right tuss

[​IMG]

just look for the pinkness
    the "cough and cold"
    the long acting...if you wanna trip for a long time

and that has enough where 4oz will have you trippin balls
    3oz will still have you pretty out of it
    2oz will have you feeling good

14. your the man perez good lookin out.

15. FUCKING HILARIOUS! n1