I Know Someone Has An Answer To This.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by duramax_darlin_stonergirl, Apr 25, 2014.

1. alright I just started smoking pot like 8 months ago. and ever since I've gained 50 pounds total!! maybe the munchies are to blame. but how do y'all stay motivated while still toking?

Sent from my iPhone

2. For many it's enjoyable to eat healthy or workout while high, or smoke after a hard session to relax. Maintaining a proper diet and exercise regimen isn't going to be easier without weed in your life, so that motivation has to come from within you... toker or not.

My motivation comes from how it makes me feel, reading and viewing healthy related topics (could be competitions, youtube videos, posts from members here, etc.).

3. Pretty much what they said.

If you gained weight after starting smoking. Then most like you sit around and snack a lot.

Alcohol makes you fat too

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Did Michael Phelps get fat and lazy from smoking herbs?

How about Carl Sagan? Did he get lazy and stupid?

These stereotypes are the worst. Here's what it comes down to:

In life there are ambitious people and lazy people. That comes before whether they smoke herbs or not. The ambitious stay ambitious or become even more ambitious. The lazy get lazier.

So don't be lazy, be ambitious. Because regardless of cannabis you're either one or the other. Eat with care for your health, be active and playful, enjoy cannabis and live forever. Remember while you are pointing your finger at cannabis, three more are pointing back at yourself.

5. I eat so much when I'm high, just buy some healthy munchies. Like fruit and nuts. I discovered that my favorite thing ever to eat when I'm faded is trail mix 😍 it's so good. My weight fluctuates depending on my level of laziness. I'm trying to stay in shape too. Lol

6. 50lbs? jesus christ, are you ordering the entire menu or something