i know not much

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by Dro-Effect, Jun 1, 2003.

1. here is the thing i need to know pretty much the best way to start off cause i dont want to mess up

2. i am doing in under my bed, i have a a 2 foot wide 1 foot high and and about 3 foot long

3. read the guide under my sig, it will help you.........Peace out.......Sid

4. Please read Sid's grow guide. That will give u a good foundation. Good luck!

5. guys it helped but im still soem what confused ont he lgihting what would eb the best lighting arangement for me to use?

6. take an hour to read as many of these post and you will have learned enough to grow on your own.......you wont be able to grow under your bed......you can for maybe a few weeks..........find a closet or somthing with decent space

7. yes you will need more height.....approx 4 1/2 feet of it......as for lighting, start with 18/6......that's 18 hours on and 6 off............Peace out........Sid

8. i only plan to keep under my bed until it is sprouted and somewhat grown then i plan on ptting it outside

9. Careful putting a light under ur bed ......u might heat ur butt off if u do this when you're high....take all the proper precautions....Good luck!

Grasscity Deals Near You