Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know my neighbors smoke, but....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Metal_Rain, Feb 13, 2009.

1. seroious just wait till there blazin pull out ur piece and walk into ur back yard and take a hit after u hear them cough and do the same if u can cleary see each other ull both kno u both like to blaze witout having to talk hence the ice will already be broken just say hey after lol

2. Now is that so??

3. fuck :confused: i rly rly wanna know wat happened the suspense is killing me

4. I just read this whole thread thinking I was gonna get the outcome, lol. COME BACK FROM NEW ORLEANS! :)

5. Everyone is telling this guy to make chronic cookies..but hes trying to talk to them because he has ZERO hook-ups...buy a bag of one bite brownies, they work just as well as anything :)

6. So I'm sitting here blazed, I see this thread, and see it was posted on the 14th or so. This thread was interesting, and by page 5 I was hoping to see what happenened.

Damn, get back to us! lol

7. motherfucker

8. hurry up!!!:wave:

9. The OP

Last Activity: Yesterday 02:44 PM

:(

He's been on!!! lol

10. I beg to differ babycakes. I grew up in a law enforcement household. Pops was Dect Sgt with the PD & ran the local shock troops (call themselves the Ateam or some stupid shit). Mom was the dispatcher so EVERY cop in 3 counties knew who I was.

Anyway.

A cop is on duty 24/7 and has arrest/ticketing powers in or out of uniform. I have seen first hand an off duty cop arrest a guy smoking on his front porch. It's going to vary from cop to cop, but being acoss the street isn't the best place to be. Discretion is the word to follow here. Bake some cookies & make the intro. You'll be glad you did.

11. i did this with my neighbours once. i heard them in the back yard coughing like fucking crazy so i stuck my head over the fence and was like " ughhh are you guys blazing? " they said yeah and i asked if they wanted to match. i walked over there and had new toking buddys, cept they moved not to long ago.

12. What the fuck happeneed?!?!?!?!

13. this happened to me when I was 17, I lived next to a family with 5 boys and 1 girl, and all they would do is make shitty rap beats, and blaze blunts, i could tell they toked, because their window was always open 24/7 and my backyard always smelled like peach swisher sweets. so one day me and my older brother sparked up a conversation with them and matched a bowl, and i've been friends with them ever since.

14. thats perfect advice dude. DO THAT!

15. What the hell happened?

16. this guys a master of suspense

17. did OP die...its been WAYYYY too long...whats up...lol

18. for real, leavin us on pins & needles n shit

i remember a few years back me & my friend were drinkin & messin around in wheelchairs in my front yard/street. Just rollin around, passin a bottle of whiskey back & forth, drinkin a few beers. Down the street at the corner (2 houses down) i notice 2 kids outside sittin in front of the house. About 2 years younger than me (i'm 22 now). I pay no attention. At one point i get close enough to em that one of them asks "hey do you care if we smoke right here?" i knew he meant bud so i said "yeah i don't care lol". We proceeded to drink. About 10 minutes later, i consider going over there to ask if they have any bud for sale. When we start goin over there, they start walkin towards us. I ask "you got any bud to sell? Maybe even just a bowl?" and one of em replies "we were actually gonna see if you guys wanna blaze" So we went in my house & blazed for a while. Turned out to be really cool guys & i got bud a few times through him, always quality stuff

it pays to meet new people!

19. he still didnt post anything?!!?! wtf?!?!? he went to mardi gras... did he die of alcohol overdose? arrested and shanked in prison? best be a good excuse. because leaving gc unanswered like this is unacceptable. so even if he did die, ill fucking kill him.

20. Metal_Rain
    Send Message User Lists
    Last Activity: Yesterday 06:19 PM