Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know my neighbors smoke, but....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Metal_Rain, Feb 13, 2009.

1. hahaha
    :smoking:

2. So what happened?

3. Figures, when I saw it was 5 pages I thought I would get the outcome of the story..guess I was wrong.

4. Aw, I wanna know what happened too... :(
    Maybe he got busted :eek:

5. When did he say he was going to Florida? Maybe that is where he has been :confused:.

6. He said last sunday he was gonna go to new orleans I think, that's probably why he hasn't been posting.

7. ... SUSPENSE...
    what friggen happened?!
    o_O

8. If I were you I'd tell them that you noticed they were toking and you wanted to warn them about the cop, if they appreciate it they were smoking the smoking the GANJ for sure. now you have two ways to go. Invite them right after your done informing them or comeback another day.

find a reason to invite them over, when they get there have a CLEAN piece somewhere in plain view. They will definitely comment on it.

9. I found this thread just a while ago and went thru the whole thing. I'm almost in the same situation with a cop living right across the street!

Can't wait to see the ending to this story.

10. you mean not going to bust you?:confused:

11. #71 wenahaone, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009

dub post but LOL. just picturing the normal ned flanders in animated form, nosing in and trying to get hooked up. just fucking funny. iy dunno.

edit:not to be a bitch, but DUDE, you're stressing out over this like you're about to ask out the girl of your dreams, or something. fucking stop it!

12. Haha, I sat here and read that post 100 times.

13. Bump, I wanna know what happened as well. :confused:

14. the suspense is killing me hahaha:smoking:

15. Yeah I really wanna know now too, just toked up after a brutal soccer game. Now I'm hooked on this god damn story. I hope it all worked out.

16. I don't know if this has already been suggested but...

Just walk over there when they are toking and try to have a lil bud on you and when you get there say "wanna match a bowl at my place?" and strike up the conversation from there. While they are in the comfort of your place you warn them about the cop and such. I think you mentioned you couldn't get bud though, but if you managed to get some I think this is a pretty good idea.

17. If he said he was going the New Orleans, Mardi Gras is on Tuesday so that's maybe why he was/is there and hasn't gotten back to us yet.

18. this OP made my heart jump for a second, i thought i was his neighbor lol.

19. i used to just go around the streets of burlington vt asking people for weed when my dealers were out... worked 100% of the time hahah

20. Ah, i get what your doin. you gotta leave em wanting more right?