Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know my neighbors smoke, but....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Metal_Rain, Feb 13, 2009.

1. ^^ lol... or if you don't want to bake cookies and go ring their doorbell and shit, maybe just stick your head over the fence and start a convo with them the next time they are toking up.

2. Haha I'd enjoy that: Blazin up in your garden when suddenly a head pops above the fence and says "Ey yo, where the weed at?:cool:"

3. The best thing to do is not talk about weed right out but over time, after a few conversations, just think your telling them that theirs a cop and then you talk about weed and their dealer... as a fellow stoner you should know how paranoid they'll get!3

4. Haha i get paranoid everytime im smoking out in the garden, got to be extra careful these days!

5. while their smoking walk over and be like can i hit that? even if they hide it XD

6. Dude, just shout something friendly when you see them next time. Literally the exact same thing happened to me one time. I was on my buddys back porch calling all my dealers who were dry. While outside the neighbors out back came out and started smoking a bong. I was like "Yo man, you got any herb for sale?" ANd he said yeh, I got his number, and started buying from him. Remember, stoners are friendly :)

7. hahah I am kinda partial to the whole...Ey yoo....where da bud at? suggestion, wait till they are smokeing again and walk up to them, and if they try and hide it, be like its ok Im fine with it.

I know last time I was in va, I was at a 4th of july party, and I smelled the herb from the next house over, they were blazin blunts outside shooting off fireworks, so I told my cousin to loan me $20 till I got back to the place I was staying, went over there, and was like...yo....I know that smell, its the smelliest of smells that I like, well he tried hiding it when I came over, but I ended up just sparking up a convo with him, and bought about 5 prerolled blunts for $20.

8. Actually, bringing cookies after they smoke sounds like a guaranteed success. If that happened to me I'd be like, "HUZZZZAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

9. go introduce ur self, tell them u enjoy the herb as well, and let them know theres a cop around so be careful. Then ask if they ever wanna hangout and toke up or something i guess. good luck man

10. Just go over there, like right now if you havn't. Be like "Hey I live next door, I've seen you guys toke it up a few times, just wanted to let you know there's a cop that lives ______. I always try to be extra careful, especially when I smoke outside too." AND BAM. Weed convo.

11. Hidey ho neighbourino! :eek::wave::confused:

12. I agree Jayman, you just gotta go up there and say, "I know you got some weed. Where you getting it from, and how can I get a few hits right now?" Aggressive, yes. Effective, no. You might want to take it slow.

13. I agree with the cookie/brownie idea. There aren't many things that would make me much happier than a neighbor knocking on my door with some fresh brownies, offering friendly advice, right after a smoke session when I have some serious munchies.

14. HAHHHAHA, well played.

15. id make them sopme cookies or brownies or something. just make small talk, see if there cool people. if you hit it off, invite them over for dinner or something. drop some hints in there but dont engage them in dealing unless they engage you first. just be a cool person, nice, respectful. and ofcourse, warn them about that fucking cop hahaha

16. #36 SovietRed, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    Kind of like the "Scavenger Smoker" lol.

Just bring some food man. Doritos work great....and cheetos....and the little Cookies from the vending machine...and some Mountain Dew....and a pork tender loin.

17. Once again guys, thanks for all the advice. My neighbors haven't been home all day, so I'm thinking tomorrow is looking like my best bet. Sunday would prolly be better, but I'm gonna be in New Orleans then so I won't be able to.

So far, the plan is bake some brownies. I'll most likely go knock around 3-4 in the afternoon. I'll introduce myself, offer the brownies, and I intend to say, "I could be mistaken about this, and if so then I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I believe I saw you guys burning some trees (good friendly fellow smoker lingo). That fella living right over there is a cop. Several of my friends have been busted in LESS risky situations, so I hope you guys will be more careful in the future. My girlfriend and I are making some margaritas and watching a movie later. If y'all don't have any plans, you're more than welcome to join us."

This way, I never said I smoke, and in the 1% chance that they were smoking tobacco out of those pieces, they probably don't know what burning trees means. In the .0000001% chance that they're snitching assholes, I don't have any ganj here anyway so I can't get busted for shit. My pieces are all squeaky clean and stored away, and I just had to ditch my 2 babies. My grow equipment can't get me in trouble. I might be growing stealth tomatoes, you know?

18. poke yer head over and be like smells great how are you guys doin by the way my name is blah

19. Go along with what u just said n u'll be just fine, u were overthinking a bit before, its all good... sucks u live by a cop though...

20. "hey guys, next time you smoke be careful, there's a cop that lives over there"