Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know its been asked a million times...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dennistehking, Sep 13, 2006.

1. My friend has a drugtest for jobcore on the 26th and for memories i was gonna give him a half eight blunt to himself and one for me and go to our high school football game(were out) like the old times, but he is nervous because he might not pass it on the 26th. So what im asking is, if he is clean today and smokes a blunt of friday will it show up on his dt. Also would coke show up on the dt if he has never done it and does it on friday.

2. if he's clean, no. but don't quote me on that ;).

and i'm not sure about blow. it would show up as opiates anyways, not blow.

3. unless hes a major beefcake, i doubt he will fail the DT.

4. 90% sure he'll be fine with the herb...100% sure on the blow...blow stays in system for 3-4 days maximum

5. Just like people have been saying... if he's normal he'll pass. But there's always the occassional exception to the rule. His chances are definetly above 90%. If he works out everyday and doesn't have significantly high body fat a well as an average or better metabolism he should be clean in 2-3 days.

If this is important to him there's no reason to risk it. He'll definately be fine with any other drug though... ecstasy, LSD, mushrooms, ect.

6. he should def pass on both