I know its been asked a million times - how to find weed

Discussion in 'General' started by BigAssSack, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Go to a concert or music festival bro. I guarantee you'll be able to find some there. Hell, you can just follow your nose once you get there XD

2. Where is this glorious place you're from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. A concert is probably your best bet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

British Columbia. :D

I live in stoner heaven. Weed is cheap and plentiful.

5. #26 BuffetCrayfish3, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2013
    [quote name="BlazedGlory" post="18925692" timestamp="1383450813"]British Columbia. :DI live in stoner heaven. Weed is cheap and plentiful.[/quote]Lucky, I'd love to live there. Oklahoma isn't too bad, but weed fluctuates in availability and I can't stand the U.S. two party political system. :pSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. 😎 Random dude from Craigslist, you are my fucking hero, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Lol we always got the hookup in wi. I feel bad that you are havin trouble hopefully you get a connect with the best dro-batussin in your town

8. Cold called some dude from craigslist last night, got a fat sack for a pretty fair price, put it in my cedar cigar stash box and it still stunk my whole house up! This shit is downright heroic, can't wait to burn one tonight!

9. I understand ya', I'm constantly getting annoyed by texts saying "Need bud?" 

I'm in Flint, Michigan, tho

10. How do people find weed on Craigslist? I mean I can't believe someone would just advertise their sales there.

I mean I don't think I'd ever need to go through Craigslist to get trees, just curious, though.

11. Lol, I searched for people selling used glass and vapes and shit, and just sent texts or called the ones that had a number listed. Took quite a few tries, but one dude finally bit and helped me out