I know it sounds bad

Discussion in 'General' started by Bdead1420, Jul 18, 2015.

1. So, there's this girl that I really like. She smokes as much as I do, we get along. Everything is perfect, there's just one thing.
    I'm kind of ashamed to be seen in public with her, because she's bigger, and my friends/coworkers will pick on me for dating a bigger girl. She's probably 250, and that doesn't matter to me, but it's when we're out in public, I'm so little I always feel like people are staring. What should I do? I don't usually care what people think, but it's causing a strain on our relationship

Also I couldn't get this to post on Sex Love and Relationships

2. Man just be happy around good people. Fuck what others think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

3. Those other people aren't the ones making you happy, she is. That's something half of those people probably don't even have right now. If you like her, that's all there is to it.

I see big and small people together here and there, I never really think anything of it. Other than, "good for them."

4. Damn, 250 tho. U must be beatin the hell outta that lol.

5. Flip everyone else off and keep steppin'...They ain't payin' your way through life, fuck their opinion's.[​IMG]

6. Call it a day and stop prolonging the inevitable!

Its never gonna work if you are ashamed to be seen in public with her!

7. #7 Snarfindorf, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2015
    Why do you care what other people think? Like seriously, why?

Tap it and live happily for the rest of your life. Why give up happiness because you THINK people will react? You have some garbage 'friends' if they pick on people to begin with, let alone your girlfriend. Maybe you need to find some real human beings to complement your new girlfriend.

8. If you let her go for other people's opinions you will regret it later. Happiness in relationships is more rare Than you think. I rather date a heavier girl that I'm happier with than a beauty queen high maintenance bitch that makes you miserable because of what of other people think.

Watch shallow Hal.

9. I'm probably about the same size as your girlfriend and my boyfriend is a tall lanky guy who is a whole foot taller than me. At first I was scared that he would be ashamed to be seen with me. But he doesn't, he actually loves me for who I am.

I only say this because you need to also think about how your girlfriend is feeling. If you being embarrassed by her is hurting her, might as well just let her go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Plenty of other guys out there that would take your spot in a heart beat.

11. Fuck what others think. People suck dude, fuck their opinion.

If anyone confronts you, friend or otherwise, just make exaggerated farting noises with your mouth as a response. It's equivalent in maturity and is fuckin hilarious to pull off

12. Find someone else. Its not what others think that is bothering you, it is what you think causing you to speculate about others. If you are going to feel ashamed then no matter what others do you are still going to feel that way. There is nothing wrong with being with someone that is "large" but there is also nothing wrong with admitting that while she has many other great qualities her size is an issue for you.

13. Be like "I'm getting me some.. what the fuck are y'all doin?" Haha

14. Personally, I would rather get none than be getting it from someone huge. However, I don't give a fuck what other people do.

15. Strive to be different bro. Fuck what everyone on the outside thinks.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

16. i dont mind me a curvy chick for a quick smash but damn 250lb is BIG, i suggest you buy her a KFC family bucket cause after your done with the breasts and thighs you still got yourself a greasy box to put your bone in [​IMG]

17. So, all of these friends and coworkers only date 10's and supermodels, I'm assuming.

If they'd make fun of you, they aren't your friends. Coworkers? Are you fucking kidding me? Who gives a shit about a coworker? They are assholes you deal with at work and will never see again when you or they quit.

Life is short do what you want. If your friends don't like it, you find new friends. You are here to make yourself happy, nobody else.

18. #18 bplops, Jul 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2015
    nothin wrong with a couple extra pounds bro i used to talk to this one girl she a little over weight but hey she gave great head

19. Exactly what this guys said, looks don't matter at all... It's allllllllll about the bjs

Nah I'm just kidding but it's definitely something that the OP thinks about her that makes him uncomfortable with her in public, not what you think others will think about her. If that makes sense.

20. Fuck em bro. I dont have a type. I could date twiggy at 7pm and pick up adele at 10pm. But bro if it bothers YOU then its YOUR problem.