Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know Im probably just stupid, but...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KronicBratwurst, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Is my weed laced? Bought a half-ounce of "Christmas mersh" off a new dealer and the high I've been getting is kinda weird... I get like random dreamlike hallucinations that make me feel like I'm spinning around, and its typically a good high for a bit then it goes bad... The high hasn't lasted more than eight hours (if I smoke a lot and then go to bed, I wake up high- otherwise it lasts a typical three or so hours) and I get this weird feeling of being pulled down to the ground... Oh and the weed tastes and smells okay.

2. No, your weed is not laced...it is just really good weed, and you're tripping yourself out due to it.

3. ya just sounds like some good weed bro

4. Nah man, you should be fine. It just sounds like you dont have much of a tolerance and you got some dank.

5. Congrats on a good pick up!! :smoke:

6. Your highs can last up to 8 hours? Looks like we got newbie smoker on our hands haha...and no your weed isnt laced, i wish i could get high for as long as you

7. I have the same problem with waking up stoned... I actually kinda hate it. But yeah sounds like good stuff. Haha what if it was PCP or something? That'd be scary.

8. Lightweight + DANK = Trippin balls!

9. For the future you might not want to blow bucks on a half o when you don't know the quality, just a bad idea. :rolleyes:

10. 8 fucking hours!!!

Holy shit

11. No worries man, you're just tripping ballsack.

12. why would you buy a half? from the looks of things, it sounds like you're a noob.

noobs should only pick up 20 bags and eighths. i suggest you start doing that. buying a half ounce of weed that you think is laced is a major fail.

ps, no it's not laced, it's just good weed.

13. your high lasted you 8 hours?!

lucky. :mad:

14. not guna lie, smoked j with friend of some dank

felt it all day not 8, like 7

15. i mean my high will last pretty long...maybe like 4 to 5 hours. but i understand what OP is saying, when i smoke a blunt at like 12AM, i'll feel a buzz when i wake up. :p

16. it could be laced.
    send it to me and I'll find out for you.

17. Dude, you just have sick weed

18. actually, it sounds like youre the noob.

buying in bulk is cheaper. doesnt matter if hes a 'noob' or not.

19. What he said. And yeah, I'm a noob, and idk really how different weed and stuff affects me, ha. So yeah. Lol thanks for all the replies.

Ps actually if you count while I sleep it's more like twelve hours, and that's with the shitty stuff, and if I smoke a lot.