Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know I'm High When

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by qdsfaewq, May 26, 2010.

1. I went out into the kitchen to make a turkey sandwich, except I had to open a ziplock bag, that hadn't been broken, I fucking messed with that bitch for like 10 minutes, then just got sick of it and cut into the bag, then I had the same problem with the twist tie on the bread, was so fucking complicated it was bawfeling, almost cut that one too, but then I just concecrated, but I got my sandwich and sunny d

2. I know Im high when my throat kind of feels like extra strong mints, so I don't have to cough anymore, and I can't feel the hot smoke from my pipe.

Or when I start telling my fridgerator that Im going to eat its children ( the food inside of it), or its grandchildren (food inside the freezer).

3. When I go to order a buffalo chicken quesadilla then stare at the woman making it so intently she starts laughing.

4. i know im high when i can feel the tingling sensation in the back of my legs, or when i feel my eyes mildly straining.

5. When I smoke Dro, I get that tingly feeling, but its throughout my ENTIRE body.

6. When I first started smoking I used to call it getting superinflated because I felt like someone was pumping me full of air and my joints were all coming apart (in a non-painful way).

7. i know im high when i get a boner :D.

8. hell yea its awsome