I know I'll get flamed for this, but...

Discussion in 'General' started by Sour Kush, May 9, 2010.

1. Hello, blades! I come to these boards to ask the dumbest question one will read in this sub-forum.

How do I get bronchitis?:rolleyes:

2. You contract it.

3. You buy it from the store, duh

4. lol, sounds like ur trying to get some opiates or something.

5. if you shit in your hand, smear it across your face in 2 lines on each cheek like rambo, go to Ireland, capture a lepreacharn or however the fuck its spelled and make it show you the way to mordor, only then will you have found bronchitis.

6. One cannot simply walk into mordor.

7. wanna bet motherfucker if you do what i said i gaurentee you you can just waltz through that black gate and take a shit on sauran just make sure you never let the leprechaun leave your sight because they are little fuckers

8. Smoke moldy weed?:confused:

There are also a wide variety of inhaled chemicals which could cause bronchitis like symptoms but I'll be durned if I'm going to tell you about those, unless you're trying to keep from being drafted into the Lebanese army. :)

9. #11 Tha Professor, May 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010

[​IMG]

You have my sword.

10. sounds like he wants some syrup:rolleyes:

11. Well of course...what other reason to go through something as utterly painful as Bronchitis?

For shame, OP

12. you got to suck off osmosis jones.

13. I've figured it out! Smeagle = leprechaun addicted to crack

14. okay that's a little bit far fetched.

15. No leprechaun can just simply walk into mordor.

16. Via suppository

17. fine fuck you then i tried to explain it to you but if you're just going to repeat cliches then i guess you can find your own god damn way to bronchitis.