I know, I know...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by platinum drew, Sep 13, 2004.

1. Alright, let me start by saying I know that you're probably so damn tired of the "male/female" threads, but I gotta ask. most pictures are pretty advanced preflowers, or into flowering stages. Quick question

if it turns out to be a male, by the time I can see the pistols/"balls" without a magnifying glass, it should be pretty obvious right? I can see little "mounds" of ball-looking things coming out from the top 2 nodes, but I really just can tell. upon closer looking, it seems like they are sort of white colored...I don't really know how the white hairs work, will they come out of the preflowers immediately or do they have to sort of "crack open", then start to grow? I have the worst feeling this piece is a male...

other than toss it, anything to do with a male? I know you don't smoke it, but is it practical to try and get some THC oil out of it?

I know I'm asking the most total newb questions, and I've read some answers already to these questions, but I figured I'd just go ahead and ask.

2. here this pictures about pretty basic. if you have anything resembling these then you have one or the other. and how big is your supposed male? if not very big then it is not worth the effort to try and make oil.

Attached Files:

3. yea, stupid male. it's only like a foot tall, maybe a bit more.