Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i know i know its been asked a million times but...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonedcanadian, Oct 28, 2008.

1. what is your favorite way to smoke? i usually do joints cuz its quicker for me.

2. im sorry but i use to love joints they waste so much though. very nice to have at certain times though. but the bong i picked up and smuggled back from germany and all over europe is my fucking kingpiece its so nice. idk if it was local or not but its fucking sweet

3. Ehh, joints waste alot of your grass man, it depends tho. I can smoke 5 joints and be ripped or smoke a blunt... so im going to have to say blunt over joint. I love pipes bongs, hukka's, bubbler's but had to trash my last one due to a raid a couple of months ago. 6 pipe auto bubbler. Smoked a half of purple kush right before i threw it out :(

4. if i could get my hands on one i would rip a hookah all day long. but since i got no dough, i love my homemade contraptions, they give me a sense of accomplishment. i kick ass at making bongs and hookahs anyway so its fine

5. What I would use to smoke for different reasons:
    Bongs: Small amounts or mids, bongs for excitement.
    Pipes: Portable, quick and easy, and small amounts of weed.
    Blunts: Luxury, Large amounts, Fun times passing it around.
    Joints: Small, Portable, fast with less weed then a blunt.
    Apples or fruits: Something to smoke out when I can't get my hands on any of the above.
    Homemade smoking things: Fun to smoke out of something you made, easy, cheap.

6. Forgot to mention, DANK weed for Blunts only. It's only worth it.