Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know, I know, everybody's different, BUT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fluency, Nov 23, 2011.

1. How much will a 3 day t-break affect me? Before this, I had burned almost everyday for five months straight.

Thanks blades.

2. Probably not that much

3. i dont even think you will notice a 3 day break in terms of how much it takes to get high, but you will be a bit less used to it so your highs will be better after it. you need a week or more to actually notice it taking less weed

4. I'd say 2 weeks is the minimum for you to notice a difference.

5. Alright, that will have to be good enough. All my friends are home from college and I can't NOT smoke with them, bad time to try for a t-break.

6. 3 days won't do much....If you're trying to get clean it could take up to 90 days to get clean. If you're just taking a t-break just because, I agree with Virtue 7; 2 weeks might show a difference.

7. Nothing at all.

Nothing at all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsVsHu2EEfo]Nothin' at all - YouTube[/ame]

8. Wait a week or longer. It'll be worth it man

9. You'll notice a difference for sure, a very small one. Then if you smoke the next day it'll pretty much go away. I was in the same situation

10. youll get very high for the first time you smoke after the break and then after that your tolerance is back. (thats what ive noticed for me atleast)

#:cool:

11. I smoke 3-7 times a day. Daily for 3 years, 3-7x for 1. And i get a noticeably different effect off just one day. So 3 days, will get you a nice high. But your tolerance is back day 2.

12. what the fuck is this ? lol