I know i have a deficiency but which one!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Shwa, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Ok so i have had my plants for a while now. I left them in veg for almost 2 months because i wanted them larger, and are now in flowering and have been 2 months but are just starting to bud because i forgot to use a bloom booster. time is not an issue but the leaves on my plants are getting worse and i dont know what deficiency i have. on most of plants the fan leaves are dyiny (they curl under and are kinda dry), while the tinier leaves are wrinkling and their stems are so kicked you can just tap the leaf off as for the rest some are just turning yellow. Now some of the medium leaves are turning yellow and are starting to become brown on the edges consuming the leaf. Overall my plants are so huge i have leaves to spare but i dont want the problem to continue. My tallest plants are about 8 and half feet tall to 9 and a half so what ppm should i be using, and what do i need to do to fix these many problems

Attached Files:

2. What is your ph?

3. Can you list some more information about the system you are using? Thanks.

4. I am using coco and the ph is 6.0 i have 3 1000 watt bulbs, with the humbolt set of nutrients along with open sesemi, and beasty blooms

5. Is this your first grow ? 8-9 foot tall plants ? indoors under 3000 watts ? :confused:

You got great nutrient line up, dont you have a feed chart ?

I have the feeling you are a first time grower that jumped strait into a commercial size system !

even 7' tall plants would have me scratching my head , assuming that your lighting from above....

If you think you have deficiencies, and haven't fed for awhile , give them a balanced feeding of all the flowering nutrients.

6. i do have a chart but the chart only goes up to 8 weeks flowering and and since sativas need about 3 months to flower that means i would already be short a whole month on the chart but since i veged a whole extra month that means im two months short on the chart since it only goes up to 8 weeks of life. now since my plants are so tall im wondering if the ph needs to go up i have it at 6.0 now or if my ppm needs to go up