Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I know everyone says dont but...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by idontknow, Feb 13, 2009.

1. all the noob guides i have read around here say something like "ALWAYS SEE YOUR BUD BEFORE YOU BUY!!1!"

but for me i dont think this is a good idea.
    i have a friend who gets weed from this dude at super low prices.
    last time i got an 8th for 10 bucks and it was some pretty decent stuff (high-mids)
    but i dont know the dealer or see anything i just give my friend the money and he gets me my shit like 2 days later (he is damn slow lol)
    anyways, i would rather know my dealer and see what else he has to offer but i am afraid that if i meet the guy, he wont give me the deals that he gives my friend.

so my question is... should i ask to meet the dealer and possibly lose these deals just to know the guy
    OR
    should i say fuck it i dont care who is giving me the shit, its cheap.

what do you think?

2. if youre happy with what youre getting, why rock the boat? worst case scenario you get a bad sack and lose 10 bucks.

3. Well if your only gettin mids
    and your gettin an 1/8th for 10 then no
    but if you ever going to get dank then yeah
    but as long as you and your friend are close and you know
    he wouldnt fuck you over your good and dont even need to

4. I would talk to your friend about it.. Ask him if he thinks his guy would give you the same deals or just tag along till the dealer becomes familiar with you.

5. If your satisfied with the way things are just keep it that way. If you insist on cutting out the middle man(friend) and going strait to the source(dealer), then ask your friend to introduce you to him, be realistic, what do you have to lose.

6. k yea i dont have to worry about my friend ripping me off, he doesnt even smoke, he just knows the guy. so yea i guess it doesnt really matter as long as im getting good prices.

7. If your happy with the ways stuff has been going, stay with it. I used to give my friend money to get me stuff until I met some people too. If you trust him, it will probably continue to work man. Especially at 10 bucks a pop :) Sounds like a good deal to me.