i know absolutely everything

Discussion in 'General' started by thezool, Mar 11, 2012.

1. no seriously i do, just ask me any question. have to be quick though or this high will wear off.

2. obviously no

3. why is religion forced upon society at such a young age but brainwashing is supposed to be considered morally wrong?

4. What color is my underwear?

5. How long is my penis in millimeters?

6. why is there no outer rotating huensau in the LT version of _ing _sun...in all the other branches both the outer and inner rotating huensau are included in the forms, yet it's been left out of the LT branch....

why?

7. I gotta better question, what are you smoking? whatever it is, I need about a pound of

8. morals are just learnt things man, like we learn what is moral through living life and collecting up all that information about the world so you just get so used to thinking of something as morally wrong.
    like the idea of religion being brainwashing is true, but its no more true than the idea that just about everything existing within our society brainwashes. you are never forming original ideas because your entire life is turkey basted over your eyes from seeing your parents and your friends and everyone you know thinking a certain way. like you inherit this moral code. and you have grown up and learnt that the supposed brainwashing that is caused by an intellectual mental image of the religious group is bad. and you can't think beyond that, so you can never see beyond it and see that the entire world we live in is morally bad because you can't be good if you live your life off of memories.
    i lost where i was going and cba to go back.

9. Quick! Do I cut the blue wire or the red wire! I need to know RIGHT NOW!

10. white.

11. What color underwear am I wearing??

12. #13 trichome fiend, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    ...did you happen to catch the movie, "Limitless?" ...you on that shit man????

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THE_hhk1Gzc[/ame]

13. Wanna spoon?

14. What is my name? And dont answer me that its my name.

15. yea man sure

16. Do you know that joke when idiots says "no"?

17. [quote name='"thezool"']

morals are just learnt things man, like we learn what is moral through living life and collecting up all that information about the world so you just get so used to thinking of something as morally wrong.
    like the idea of religion being brainwashing is true, but its no more true than the idea that just about everything existing within our society brainwashes. you are never forming original ideas because your entire life is turkey basted over your eyes from seeing your parents and your friends and everyone you know thinking a certain way. like you inherit this moral code. and you have grown up and learnt that the supposed brainwashing that is caused by an intellectual mental image of the religious group is bad. and you can't think beyond that, so you can never see beyond it and see that the entire world we live in is morally bad because you can't be good if you live your life off of memories.
    i lost where i was going and cba to go back.[/quote]

psychedelics open your mind, my thoughts are influenced by only the ones I can't find flaws in, i am skeptical of everything I hear and I consider my thoughts to be original. I'm too smart to be brainwashed, unlike majority of our close minded population

18. Is the vagina or whatever girls pee out of in the same place as a boys penus?

19. [quote name='"Lavions"']Do you know that joke when idiots says "no"?[/quote]

I see what you did there