Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i knew this kid would get fucked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ch1p, Sep 30, 2011.

1. this kid who i know who is almost 18 just got caught with an o in his car and a scale. they're waiting till he is 18 to go to court so they can charge him as an adult. shit sucks haha i got caught with a half g once and i was put on testing for 4 months. i live in az thats just how it is here

2. its not when court starts but when you're busted... he'll take the charge as a minor, nothing can change his age at the time of arrest

3. if you knew it why didnt you tell him?

4. I was busted in Az 30 mins before my 18th birthday, my friend had a piece and a few grams in his car but i got charged with it to! and the cop put "/use" when we weren't even using! It wasn't mine i have court on the 11th next month i am going to fight it with a public defender and see what happends, any adivce? Sorry to jack your thread OP but i don't feel like making one over my small problem.

5. In my state i believe you can be charge as an adult at 17. I know for sure you can go to legit jail when your 17.

6. America is fucked up.

7. errybody and they mommas

8. well thats just what i was told. they can charge you as an adult if they want. kids who are 13 are charged as adults if the crime is bad enough. they dont give a fuck haha

9. I got busted for possession in Arizona too, but i was 15. Got so damn lucky and only got 32 hours community service

10. At least you can move to a state where medical marijuana is legal!

11. Yea, this is the case for Georgia. My younger brother was busted a few days before his 17th birthday and never saw court until after turning 17, but was still charged as a minor. As previously mentioned, the age at time of arrest determines

12. If the judge wants he can charge him as an adult at 17 its not always 18. 18 is only for sealed records so if he is 17 he will get charged as an adult but it might not show on his adult record because what you do as a minor is hidden once you turn 18.

13. That sucks, by az I assume you mean Australia, which is where I live and everyone is brain washed down here like it's gear or some shit.

Did I mention the cop's are fit as fuck and intimidating ? lol

14. Nah I mean Arizona in the states

15. Yeah you can be charged as an adult as a minor anway so there's no real reason for them to hold the date up, atleast that's how it is in NJ

16. first and only time i got busted was with like 2 grams at the movies when i was 16 im way to smart about how i go about my hobby to get caught now.

17. Exactly, only new or careless tokers get caught.

Steps to never being caught:
    -buy smaller than a half, store in a safe spot not your car, and hide your stuff even in your house.
    -smoke in a safe spot, not in your car in a parking garage or on private property.
    -if you have to transport in a car be sober, have no lights out and don't speed.
    -transport by bicycle is ideal, bikers commonly have backpacks, again be sober and don't speed.
    -transport on your person in public is risky if you dress like a druggie or look nervous.
    -buy hash or concentrate, you can store a months supply in an eighth jar.
    -if caught, be remorseful and apologetic not whiny and defensive, tell the cop you feel bad about breaking the law but it really helps your quality of life and you won't make the mistake of carrying in public again. Talk to them in a friendly but profession tone, like you would your coworker or a friendly boss. As soon as they get an aggressive vibe from you, you're fucked.

18. locking people up is big business in america... it's actually really disturbing that gaol owners are getting rich off other people's misfortune/bad decisions.