I KNEW that lil 8 year old was a gangsta!

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Nov 27, 2008.

1. http://www.kpho.com/news/18154062/detail.html#-

Damn. Shot his dad 4 times and the other dude 6.

2. Did you hear about the kid who committed suicide and broadcasted it online

But seriously, this kid did what every kid in the world promised they'd do if they ever got spanked again

3. I don't know about all that.

I got spanked and whooped when I was younger, I never once thought about killing someone over it.

This child just seems mental.

4. Yeah I heard about that fucking loser. One less pussy in the world.

Um. When I was his age, I never thought about killing my dad. This kid has some serious problems... He thought all that shit out before he killed them I bet, too.

Its just baffling that an 8 year old could think of doing this, let alone plan it out and follow through with it.:eek:

On another note, if the kid is convicted, he should serve just as harsh of a sentence as someone older than him that commited the same crime.

5. I bet there was some more shit going on than just the spankings. Or maybe he was just mental...

6. kid is king kong wit a gun dawwwwwg

7. i guess that father learned the hard way....

8. No way! You'll have to link me that.

They should have never released that kid to be with his family; especially considering he just shot and killed his Dad. I don't understand the logic of most people anymore. :confused:

9. It's America. Common sense doesn't live here.

10. Ha i just recently got the topic to write an essay about why juveniles should be tried as adults in court.

this is a good example. thats crazy

11. Then again, none of us are criminal psychologists and none of us have ever met or spoken to this person.

12. An 8-year-old is an extreme example of a juvenile

It's the opinion of the legal system that children under 10 years old lack the capacity to form the mens rea, or criminal intent, to commit a major crime

13. Doesnt fucking matter. If I had shot and killed my dad and his friend I WOULD FUCKING BE IN JAIL RIGHT NOW. You know damn well they wouldnt let you or me out for fucking thanksgiving. I mean, FUCK, hes suspected of MURDERING TWO FUCKING PEOPLE!

14. Are you 8 years old?

There's the difference

15. I could let the goddamn legal system meet a 7 year old who has a very well developed "mens rea".

He is suspected of commiting a crime, and he should have the same thing done with him as everyone else.

16. Let's see...An eight year old kid, not read his rights...Not provided with a lawyer...No parent in the room...Denies doing anything for a long period of time but after 2 LEO's keep going after him to "tell the truth", finally admits to killing 2 people. Sure, nothing wrong with this picture.

Btw, wonder why the prosecutor has filed to dismiss the murder charge on his father...Hmm.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/11/22/national/main4627742.shtml

17. Are you talking about the same dude who OD'd on some pills on webcam or something?

Also, it says that the kid counted every time he was spanked... which was over a nine thousand.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. What are you insinuating? That the police are framing an 8-year-old? :rolleyes:
    Yeah, I was basically referencing that this story about the kid killing his dad is pretty old, too

19. Hmm. IMO, unless hes got a reallllllly good insanity case, I hope they nail him to the wall. I mean, pretty much your whole life in prison is fucked up, but hell. I dont know man.

20. I could argue this case and at least get a hung jury

1. Children under 10 years old lack the mens rea to commit murder. The charge would at the very least be bumped to manslaughter. Just because he planned it doesn't mean he could understand the repercussions.

2. The child was unaware of his rights during the interrogation and could not grasp the implications of confessing.

3. If the journal of spankings is true, that could go towards child abuse.

This isn't necessarily what I believe, but it's what any good defense attorney would argue.