i knew smoking today would be a great idea...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by el ements, Mar 20, 2009.

1. [the end of the story is the main reason why i'm posting this]

okay so i'm stressed about this test right? so i go take it at 2 o clock. so far the day is pretty shitty.

well i walk out of the building finished with the test and it was the nicest day ever! i don't know if you guys know about the 757 weather and how weird it is. it was freezing two days ago. just alright yesterday and amazing today. then it'll snow or something

but yeah, so i'm like WOW today is amazing. so i drove home and took a shower and was pretty hungry. didn't eat all day. well i decided i'll smoke before going to chill at my boys house.

smoke up, finish getting dressed > made this swift remix for this classified contest
    http://sharebee.com/cac481f9
    and put it on a cd. it sounded tight in my car. i'm high as hell... then i see subway and a taco bell...

[i'm really trying to change my life around with this food stuff and just chill out on it. i don't need to eat mad fast food all the time. that's just not healthy.] so i go to subway, get that six inch turkey sandwhich, chips and something to drink. blaow

drive to my boys house and chilled
    TIGHT

BUT then........

my friend and i leave my boys house and get in seperate cars. he pulls up next to me about to say something but then i notice out of the corner of my eye a little puppy inthe rain [yes it rained all of a sudden. cold and rainy] . he was scared and all of that. so i didn't even think twice, i just got out the car and grabbed him. covered him up a bit and went door to door until i found his owner. this little girl lost him somehow and she was so happy. i don't remember anyone saying thank you. i felt good either way though. felt like i was in a movie.

and being high made that shit that much better. i was so happy. today is a good day.

Peace y'all

2. your like a super hero stoner

3. thank you.

4. haha thats awesome bro. even if no one thanked you, you can rest easy tonight knowing you did a good thing

5. Nice work man. Who knows what would have happened to that poor puppy unless you did that shit. +rep:hello:

6. Fucking awesome. More people need to do shit like this stoned. +rep

7. What does the dog taste like?

Haha im kidding...

So what happend to it?

8. Dude, I'm from the 757 too. NPN here. I was actually having class outside when it was all warm, then about 20 minutes before class was over it got all overcast and cold. Otherwise it was a freaking nice day

But awesome job with the dog thing. You, my friend, are a good man

9. +rep for being so kind

10. If I had lost my puppy as a kid and someone returned it, I would be fucking ecstatic. You definitely did a good thing.

11. Definitely, I would hug the person to the ground, man, you definitely did a good job, stay high tho :smoke:

12. Isn't that considered sex??

13. lol:D +rep for making me chuckle man.

Anyway that was just a hero thing to do man, i'd feel like a god after doing something that cool:cool:

14. thats awesome man. great story +rep.

15. YAY!! You get the "Cheered up 420G4L award" for the day :):):):):):):):)

16. That was pretty hero of you.

+rep

17. good on ya man, keep on doing good for the world.

18. Your mom just got fuckking rid of your dog? For what reason? Jesus Id be pissed, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DOG, "I got rid of him" YOU BETTER FUCKING BET ME A NEW ONE! Lol..

19. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=468ALQt-wgU"]YouTube - Ice Cube - it was a good day (DIRTY)[/ame]