I kinda feel bad

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bushdakta Roy, Mar 24, 2008.

1. So I just smoked a fat bowl and I went out front to have a smoke and I saw this little kid on one of those little electric car things. This kid was like three and he ran into a trashcan and I just sat there and laughed like a jackass for like 5 minutes. His dad was staring at me like I was Hitler, but I couldn't stop laughing.

2. Bwahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha *cough , cough* BWahhahahahahahahahaha:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:
    I lol'd hard !

3. kind of like when i got horrendous on a cruise ship and i saw this dude randomly walking and slammed into a pole.

4. Yeah, for some reason when I get high people's physical misfortunes crack me up. It's like the Three Stooges in real life. The worst is when I go to the mall and I always end up pointing and laughing at people way louder than is polite to. And then the mall security guards tell me to leave and I invariably say something that makes no sense whatsoever, like 'It's not illegal to... um... what was I doing?" And then I make fun of their hats and it goes downhill from there. Okay, that only happened once but still, it was pretty hilarious in retrospect.

5. i do it to

i definately don't point at them though.

i will try to make it seem like laughing at something else, or at least not look at them

funny story though was the little guy ok or were you laughing at him as he was crying LOL

6. Your normal lol people find humor in others getting hurt. Maybe its us making light of an uncomfortable situation? Or maybe its just fuckin funny :D

7. lmfao.
    this guy opening a door to get out of the subway station was holding alot of shit and had a carry on bag and his phone fell and broke, i was just there looking in his face and laughing, and randomly he said thank you, and dipped.

8. you reaallyyy made me laugh..it wasnt really polite..but now i am stoned too and its soo funny!!

9. Once we were rolling around smoking on a really nice day, we see this kid maybe, 12 or 13 riding his bike, he did a little spinny-dippy fancy BMX move, a couple seconds after he was just lifting he front tires to get up a curb
    Kid hits it strait on and flew face first to the pavement

We pointed and laughed
    then sped off
    still pointing and laughing

10. ROFLMAO!! That's funny as hell!! Did his dad tell you anything at all???