Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I kinda failed but kinda funny =)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChristianIs40, Feb 27, 2011.

1. So I decided yesterday that today I was gonna smoke all day. I woke up about an hour ago and got super high off my new bong. About ten minutes into the smoke I realized today wasn't my day off and now I'm at work baked >:)
    kinda sucks though :(

2. shouldve called in sick.

.....hope you arent on grasscity on your work pc lol.

3. hahahahahahaha

i havent had an all day stoned for ages man :( ever since i started driving :(

i used to go to the woods at 8am before college and would be so gone by the time i was on the bus haha

good shit

4. I can't call in sick, and I'm on my phone. But I am now eating a donut. :D

5. Im sorry you had to go to work :( At least your making the best of it!

6. I should smoke before work more often this is awesome :)

7. Back in the good days of working at McDonalds I would toke up almost every day before work, it was the only way I could put up with it for any length of time. Doesnt your boss/manager notice?

8. I see my boss for like 10 minutes a day. I'm a merchandiser for 7up so I drive around to different stores and just refill soda. So I'm jus listening to music an drinking an Arizona. <3

9. If i had a job like that I would smoke all of the time while I was driving!

10. lol, its worse when you gett all your stuff ready and are about to smoke, then your like "Shit, I got work in 20 min" Kinda a buzz kill....

11. Lol, good job bro. [​IMG]

12. We had a snow day on Friday, but midway through getting blazed and building a snow fort at my friend's, my mom called to say sports practices were still being held at school and I had to go to track. Fortunately I convinced her I'd worked hard enough already today and I just ate a big lunch, so she didn't make me go.

13. Dude that sounds chill as fuck, I wish that was my job lol

14. Underage me thinks.... :rolleyes:

OP: I'm loving the updates of what you'r eating, its awesome :p

15. Well duh, just remember to put in some eye drops and you'll be golden if you can control yourself.

Getting high at work makes it fun AND time goes by faster I think.

16. If you don't mind me asking do you make good/decent money for that job?

17. I started out at 10.25 an hour. All I know is working for coke and pepsi pays you a lot more and you also get milage for the amount you drove like 50c a mile. I take in like 1500 a month but it's great for me because I'm only 18 lol

18. Do they drug test? How hard was it to get the job? Sorry, I'm broke and I've been trying to find a job, and this one sounds intriguing

19. Yeah they drug test. Only at first though. And I got the job by just applying and bugging them. There's usually always room for like one more person as long as you're putting effort for them to hire you