I killed a mouse with bass

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokintoke, Aug 5, 2012.

1. is the sub alright? cuz i dont think mouse blood is good for it lol

2. Don't feel bad, mice are dirty and spread disease. He was probably an amoral little fucker who would have been picked up by an owl the instant he got outside anyway.

3. Lol that's fucking hilarious, epic mouse death XD
    -----
    @People saying poor mouse: Inb4 you eat meat.

4. Death by bass....

5. When I first glanced at the title of this thread I thought he mean't He killed a mouse with a bass guitar.

6. This is like the story in the Simpsons when nelsons dad went to the store to get milk and never came back, the mouse was out to get milk for his son, but because of you, baby mouse will never get his milk :( and yes i am very stoned right now.

7. goddamnit grasscity hasn't let me upload pics in weeks i can't solve the problem

8. I stopped feeling sorry for rodents after I had to crawl under my house to repair PVC pipes they had chewed holes in seeking water...they stay in their place, we're cool, they cause me problems....it's ON...:mad:

9. man this shits much better than tv

10. fuck i sit on gc and listen to music through the tv....

subs slamming again:cool:

11. did anyone else thing of deadmua5 the dj while reading this? ( is he dnb or dubstep? I don't listen to him much)

12. i was gonna post a a pic of the mouse head and be like, here's the pic but decided not to because everyone would be like you started this thread to post that pic/ TROLL... so i didn't. my phone is a cheapo so i cant get the real pic to the computer.

but to answer your ? that's the first thing i thought of when i found it:cool:

13. the topic title made me think that you were jamming along to some music and slammed it with your bass guitar haha.

poor mouse, they're cool animals. My cousin used to have a pet white mouse, he was awesome.

14. I thought this thread was gunna be about a bass guitar killing a mouse.

15. if that was the case i would have titled it "i killed a mouse with a bass guitar"
    or "i killed a mouse with a bass" (fish):cool:

16. .......

Attached Files:

17. hahahhahaha

18. Lmao.. That's fuckin great man.

19. #40 Window Frame, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    Yeah agreed.

A mouse is a pest that can give me Hantavirus. You let them go unckecked and next second your neighborhood is overun with them. Not to sound "badass" but I have a pelet gun still in the corner of this room from the last rat invasion which followed the war of the property destroying racoons.

Hate when people say animals are "Other living creatures too" like we are completley removed from the food chain because we are an apex predator with abstract thought and communication abilities that most species have. Since we have the higher capacity for thought and we aren't really removed from the food chain, why is killing an animal as humanly as possible viewed as removed from nature?

Me popping a rat with a pellet gun for my families safety is very similar to a hawk diving bombing onto the rat to feed its young.

Edit: Back to the topic. I wouldn't feel too bad about it. I think something shouldn't suffer but the thought of a hemorhage being caused by the bass off a sub, is hilarious. Plus you probably saved your sub. He probably got scared and was going to make a hiding spot in there. Which means he was close to eating though your wires.