Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i keep losing my lighters am i going crazy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Backslash, Apr 27, 2011.

1. 5 days ago I set my lighter in my tin can in my room after toking. I go back the next day and it isn't there.at first I thought my mom took it or something but yesterday I did the same thing with Another lighter and I set it in my desk drawer. I go there today and its not there. I clearly remember putting it there after toking. I'm pissed off. I just searched my entire basement for it for an hour. Am i losing my mind or do u think my rents find them and take them?

2. Somebodys fuckin with ya

3. Check your pockets, no really check them. You're probably just tripping and they've been there the whole time just piling up until your pocket starts to bulk up xD. Happened to me..... hahah.

4. Just buy an expensive lighter. Then you will actually care about it and remember its location and you might think to stop someone before they walk off with it.

5. I did dude I have designated smoking clothes and they're not there. This is my third time losing these fuckers.

6. Dude I always make sure to triple check it before I go to sleep that's why I can't believe I lose them

7. Designated smoking clothes? Lol, someone most likely walked off with it. Were you chillin with anyone?

8. No dude it is always atnight by myself outside. I wear a pair of sweatpantsand hoodie cuz its cold out. No one walked off with it

9. Parents probably took them... Mine take my lighters all the time... But i have like 9 hidden in different places lol just in case lighters. And if all of them get found... i have a soldering iron lol

10. Keep your lighters with your weed. Always better when all your shit is in one place. I have a designated smoking cabinet. If your not losing them, the someone is definitely fucking with you.

11. I either have four lighters or none at all. Story of my life.

Your mama is on to you, by the way.

12. I'M NOT ALONE!!! I alwwaaayyysss lose my lighters. I literally had about 7 lighters 3 months ago but slowly I would lose them and now I only have 2. It's so wierd because I always feel like I put my lighters back with the rest of my stash in it's hiding place every time. Then I'll come back next time I want to smoke and I'll have a missing lighters its like wtf?? I KNOW I PUT YOU BACK!

Strange....

13. 3 months ago? Shit, I wish I could only lose 5 lighters in 3 months. I've probably gone through 20, maybe more, in the last three months.

14. #15 SeasonedTokes, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea i keep mine in my baggie.

Yea i just recently lost two of my lighters. But they were out anyway. I think i mightve tossed them while stoned. :/

15. Congratulations , you guys have all encountered lighter gremlins. All smokers have them. Their attracted to fire and WILL steal your lighter when your not looking.

They can be in your house, your car... If you leave a lighter They WILL Come

16. Fucking gremlins... little bastards.

But yea I'm always losing lighters too. Always watch out for people who smoke ciggs, they're good for copping your lighters. They dont do it on purpose, just so used to smoking they'll like grab your lighter or put it in their pocket with out thinking about it sometimes.

17. Best part about losing lighters: Finding them in strange places like a week later.

18. I havent found any that ive lost...

19. i feel you on this one, my lighters seem to just vanish all the time!

But then again maybe im to blazed to remember where i place them haha :smoking: