Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I keep getting caught...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Phantom1375, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeahhh...i was in a situation like you...i just kept blazin and told them im not gonna stop but not in a rude manner...i was very calm and tried to bring out the positives...they know i smoke and know im blazed everytime i come home...i guess they got used to it

2. Just get some joints, then prepare like a maniac. Joints can just be done outdoors anywhere, then hit up with eye drops, mouthwash, body spray or cologne, and then focus on acting normal around them. Me and my friends would never get caught because we got sooo paranoid we would hide any way of them knowing.

3. Yeah..... stop smoking with when your parents are home. Learn how to act sober and get your shit under control. If you can't hide it, don't smoke.

Isn't it against the rule to tell kids how to deceive your parents? OP, I'm not saying you're underage, but I still consider you a kid if you live with your parents.

4. If your smart about it I highly suggest in investing in a vaporizer. Might be costly but everytime I've had one its been amazing. Can do it all the time no smell barely. And your lungs will thank you.

5. Smoke after they go to bed, but go in the bathroom if you have a vent fan, and open the window or something. Or go in the basement and blow it out the window. Make a Sploof and smoke things like floods or one-hitters, like a dugout. Since you smoke it all in one hit, there is no smoldering weed left in the bowl. And blow all the smoke out, through the sploof. I use to use them at work and nobody noticed.

Ps. Eye-drops and Ozium are a stealth smokers best friends.... and the sploof thing.

6. Do you really want to quit getting caught? The truth is, the only way to stop getting caught is to stop sneaking it. Your parents know all the tricks. They keep busting you, which tells me that they don't want you doing it in their house. So don't do it in their house. I'm not trying to be a smart ass here either. I'm telling you this with all the sincerity a mother has to offer another young person.

Respect your parents by not blazing around them, or find some way to help them understand how their support for your choice to use cannabis could keep you safe someday in a jam. If they're not willing to listen to your reason, prove to them that you are mature enough to use herb wisely by respecting their rules.

Is weed worth screwing up your relationship with your family? I think not. Your brothers made it out okay, right? I think you will too. :smoke:

7. niggga you done fucked up

8. lmfao.

Go be a child on some other forum, OP..

/thread

9. Now you done fucked up.

10. I did? How so?

11. #11 pearl75, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2010

.....:rolleyes:

How many accounts do you have? I think you answered with the wrong one. Admitting you're underage, and giving away that you have more than one account all in one thread. You rock!

12. Well, I havent been caught by my parents... But the best thing to do is make or buy a peice. Joints smell way too much dude. Make or buy a pipe or bubbler, use a spliff, and keep some spray handy and you'll be all good. Peaceeee:D

13. I don't know why we get so many of these help me hide it from my parents threads.. If your 18, and you talk to your parents, i'm sure they aren't going to think your the spawn of satan that they took home instead of their real son from the hospital. If you compromise with them, say, do you mind if i smoke in the basement if i open a window or a door? I like to relax and smoke at the end of a long day, and i don't think that alcohol or cigarettes are healthy alternatives to weed.

Do you really think your parents would try to barbecue you if you said that?

14. If you're saying I broke a rule by name-calling, I do believe anybody under 18 is a child.

If you're saying I'm underage, that's funny shit.

15. By upsetting a man who is very clearly a man among men.

Ex. "Niggga you done fucked up"

16. You have to be 18 to use these forums

17. wait what the fucks goin on now?

a niggga is confuzed!

18. The way I replied was meant for the OP, which is why I edited the post in the first place. By no means was my comment directed at you.

19. :wave::wave::wave::wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.