I keep fuckin seeing shit.

Discussion in 'General' started by Bizzoo, Feb 18, 2009.

1. this is the benfits
    To me, I became more peaceful, less stress, easier to think. It brings back old memories that you forgotten. Meditation is just a part of you and your life. It does nothing, I can't really explain how. The link I gave you, you should post some questions in there, ANDRO will answer. He the one knows shit load about mediation.

I just started last month. so I can't give you bullshit/wrong answers.

2. ah ok. thanks for the info mah man. wierd....i posted this thread expecting a few laughs, but i may have stumbled apon a life changing thing here.....iiinnnttteeerrreesssstttiiinnnggg

3. sometimes, I take things too seriously.

4. You thought this thread is going be some laughs.

A lot of times, I jump in and go straight to the point/taking too seriously.

5. It's intuitive.

6. hahahaha!

When I was addicted to meth and doin that shit everyday for a long ass time, I wouldnt sleep for weeks. I would see the shadow people, and holy shit are they evil!!!

7. well, i woke up, and im still alive. i guess they were afraid of my arsenal of pans.

8. For the last couple of months I'll be sitting here and see something move in the corner of my eye... Look over and there is nothing. I don't know why or whats going on, but I wish it would quit. Has really been bugging me.

9. The other day I was scoping my potential grow spot when I saw movement out the corner of my eye it startled me and I stared as it stared back... Not growing there.