I keep fuckin seeing shit.

Discussion in 'General' started by Bizzoo, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Im not sure why...im sober as shit, i havent smoked at all today.

like, i think i see something outside, ill look out the window for hella days and rite as i turn to sit back down ill see something out the the corner of my eye.

i swear to god there is an army of fucking ninjas walkin up on my house.

2. Bro, that last sentence made my day:D

peace out and good luck launching a offensive on those ninjas :smoke:

3. i swear to god, if i see anyone on my lawn or some shit i dont even know what ill do. But i got like 12 heavy ass pans i could beat some ass with.

4. Dude I was doing some homework about an hour ago and theres this trash bag full of towels that I just haven't taken out yet and the towel that's sticking out is like tanish flush color right...

Well I felt like there was a face staring at me the whole time... I'd catch a face out of the corner of my eye.. Shit was kind of eerie...

I think I have some sleep deprivation... And I smoked a small, small bowl for the first time in a couple weeks.... :smoke:

5. hey man.....hey
    do you....hey

do you see the shadow people, man?
    cuz I do
    and they freak me out, man.

6. smoke man, it will pass

7. no bud lol....i live rite across the street from a park, and i keep seein shit like on the playground (there are parking lot lights in back of the playground) so all i see is a black outline of them.....it wouldnt surprise me at all if there were actually people at the park....aside from teh fact that its almost midnight, but hey.

i wonder if there are people really out there, and i wonder if they can see me lookin out my window and shit every 5 minutes...

i bet its just a bunch of kids smokin bud at the park and fucking with me....i would do that lol.

8. It spirits man, that what happens if you try acid or shrooms. You expand your mind.
    If you meditate, you'll see things that are not there. the deeper you meditate, more vivid it is and you see morphing things and colors, without taking acid and shrooms. :wave:

9. Whaaaaaat?? ive tried acid, didnt feel anything. i tried shrooms and tripped balls though.

SO wait, people meditate and trip out after?

10. you=out of bud
    kids=smoking bud

go pay em' five bucks to smoke you out, my friend pulled that shit just to buy himself lunch

11. I bet that the acid you got was fake.
    no, During meditation, you'll see things that acid and shroom does to you. Meditation is possible without taking them.

12. I fear the shadow ninjas also, especially when I got my cock out during some of that quality me time.

13. Shit thats crazy....have you done it? and actually seen that stuff??

is that the only reason people miditate? ive always been some what interested in it. but idk how to do it, i thought it was for stress relief.

and @ caligrass....meh, its close to midnight, im not fiending to get high or anything. pluss i got no money. i gotta rely on my buddies to get me high (thanks guys)

14. It's probably a stealthier version of the strangers... Prepare your pans man :eek:.

15. #15 wackdeafboy, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009

This
    would get you started.

Meditation does more then you think. It heals your body, get know more about yourself, allowing your mind and body connect well. Your awarness will decrese over time means you just observe things, you don't label things like when you see the tree, you don't think its a tree, you just look at it and feel part of the nature. Its hard to explain. It actually possible to slow your ageing process. We, humans are long forgotten that we're are NATURE, we ARE part of the nature. We are all as one.

It takes time to meditate. At first, take 10 min meditation. After couple weeks to a month do a longer medation, 15 to 20 mins. I do 30 mins meditation a day. Once awhile, I do an hour or more meditation depends on how I am.

16. thanks mah man, looks like i got a lot of reading to do haha

17. Don't get fusterated when you meditate. If thoughts keep coming back after 5 to 10 mins. you can try keep meditating, but if it keeps coming back then just stop and do again next day. Couple weeks later, you'll see a huge difference, its easier to get no thoughts for first 5 to 10 mins.

18. What are the benefits of this? like what does it actually do for you?

19. maybe I should change happy hour to a time prior to sundown when the shadow ninjas are in hiding??? Any advice on how to keep the shadow ninjas at bay?

20. i just went outside and cussed up a storm. havent seen shit sense =)