Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i just was thinking

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MrSmokebigbuds, Jan 4, 2003.

1. what would be the highs level of thc stran out there?

2. Strain won't guarantee potency...

But check out www.smokersguide.com to see reviews of countless different strains.

3. I can't remember for sure, but I think I read somewhere that the highest record of THC in a marijuana plant is somewhere around 35 to 50 percent.

4. MRsmokebig buds im sorry but i just had to take ur avator i know its lame but i think bob rules sorry just conuldnt resist

5. hash is the highest leval thc you can get

6. lacrossestar thats ok, iam working on a new bob marely adv dont worry, be happy(Lol)

7. sorry .... but oil is more concentrated than oil ...

8. you mean oil is more concentrated the hash?

9. hash oil usually has more THC in it than hash... but i've read somewhere that really good bubblehash can have up to 85% THC.

10. thanks MRbigbud i like the new one too but i love the one i have so i wont be stealing it (BORROWING) lol

11. yea i thought that bubble hash had the highest.