Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i just want to know who is fucked up right now

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonemymind, Feb 17, 2012.

1. so who's fucked up right now? it's thursty thursday *****s!

2. Count my ass in. I just turned 21 at midnight. Chuggin beer and taking massive bong rips. In for a long night. :bongin::hippie: Get fucked up

3. ....and you're on grasscity forums. PARTY!!!!

4. Happy birthday :smoke:

I was just cleaning my vape and scraped some good stuff off it and I'm smoking it out of a homemade bong as we speak, plus I was on a 2 day t-break so I'm getting higher than usual

next hit in 3....2... :bongin:

5. Should I mix kief in the next bowl? I think yes.

6. Count me in, So much going on ahaha

7. By god I'm trying.

8. Glad to see people celebrating thirsty thursdays...I also partake of monday power hours tuesday bar 2 for 1's and wednesday....we'll I don't know what its called but I like to squeeze a brew in on wednesdays BUT NEVER ON SUNDAYS...too hungover usually. Fraternity college life....i'm was drinking right now for boatrace practice I always check fb, twitter and gc on the breaks. So this was a nice thread to see right now. Cheers man

9. I've been sick with bronchitis the last couple days, so I've been making edibles instead of smoking. Just had one at midnight and I'm feeling goooooood. :smoke:

10. Worked until midnight. Smoked a bowl though.

11. aww no party for me :( but its all good im bout to light up the J and enjoy some tunes and read up forums like a motherfucker

12. #12 Flyin'High', Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2012
    drunk and rippin lines of lightning

Talk of drugs other then mj will get you shown to the door..
    ~Slinger

13. About to smoke a couple bowls in a little bit! :)

14. I'm on my way. Smoking a bowl of nyc sour d with a little hash sprinkled in for extra kick.

15. The party ain't over till Lindsay Lohan leaves!

16. yo i just went into my subscribed threads and had no recollection of making this