I just want to be happy again..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by codybodnar, Nov 19, 2011.

1. So I have been living with my mother for the past 1-2 years. My mother is bipolar and my father is said to be a sick control freak by many people and I agree. I feel like I have nothing in my life even though I have a very full life, I am a strongwilled person but things have gotten me down a lot lately and I can't take it. I feel like there is no one who truly wants the best for me I have done everything myself, I have literally worked my ass off for months and months saving up money to move out and be on my own because I am not happy the way things are going, and tbh I have never really been happy dealing with my parents. Even many adults, family and friends etc have recommended that I get the hell out and get as far away from them as I can. I am 18 and I am at the point in my life were I can make my own decisions I just feel that I don't know as much about the world as I want to. I want to move out but I don't have a legit job, I work on ebay and in a store my friend owns selling gaming cards but I do make a good deal of money, 3-4 grand a month if I dedicate myself and 2 thousand if I don't dedicate myself and work as I please. That being said I am starting college on january 23. I love weed and I feel as though it has helped me a lot in my life and motivate me to move forward. People have looked down upon me for my use and it's complete bullshit that irks the hell out of me. I understand that it's illegal, but I am a careful person and the last thing I would want to do is get arrested, if I smoke outside I only have a gram+blunt no more than that incase of a possible situaton I would be able to toss it or eat it, and the majority of the time I smoke indoors with friends which is 100% safe. I work all day then I go out with my friends at night and make sure I have a good time and laugh and have some positivity in my life. I just don't know what to do. At this point, I want to move to california and grow and go to college up there. Is there anything wrong with what I want to do? how would you go about this, what goals would you set if you were me. I am getting a car in a month btw. I just want some guidence.

2. Before you move out, secure a job where you know you'll be able to make rent. Generally in California the rent/mortgage is pricey. I'd move out but I'd go somewhere that isn't a typical place to move. That's just me.

You have to do what's best for you. I can't say too much to help right now but I'll try back later.

3. Well its good that you have goals and you seem pretty mature which is the most important thing.
    So yea like dude above me said, get a secure job, stable as shit, then look for a place you like and can afford, and move, but only if you have enough money where you never have to worry, just watch your money.
    So yea, it sounds like moving out is the best thing in your situation, good luck

4. Thanks for the support! I appreciate it I feel better and even more motivated. I am will be working with upwords of 15-20 grand atm. I am just trying to figure out what would work best for me. I want to move to cali so I can grow and I also want to start my own business. My plan was to save up enough to buy SERIOUS wholesale from a large company and continue that in my own store as well as online. I am seriously contemplating what I will do in my future. To me at this point in my life it's time to take advantage of all opportunities I have and early in my life.

5. getting out of that nuthouse will be good for your head:)

Getting to California will be good for your head :)

Growing cannabis will be good for your head:)

Saving up cash will be good for your head:)

It looks like you have all your ducks lined up in a row.

Good luck and best Wishes

6. Just make sure you have financial stability set up and get your ass out there.