I just want some opinions.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MikeyMike87, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Alright so I figure that its time for myself to be involved in a relationship with a female. The only thing is that I dont have a girilfriend right now at the moment. Alright anyways here is the story. I happen to meet a nice girl in class and we get to talk with each other during class and whatnot. Things are going great, making her laugh, talking about each other and whatnot Also, I told her my birthday was this weekend and she was like we should go out and party for your Bday.. So class ends and we sugguest to each other that we both have class at another campus location. So I tell her to meet me outside in front of the school. Which I wait for her and then we end up walking to the other campus. As we walk to the other campus I mention to her that she should take down my number. ( Now this probably being my dumb ass, I have no idea why I gave her my number, I think I should of just asked for hers???) Well anyway she is like,"Okay, cool, ill text you my number so we can exchange.) as we are walking towards the other campus we again are just conversating. So we have different classes so we split up and tell eachother we will catch eachother later. So on the way into the subway guess who I run into? Up same chick. And this part is what really pissed me the fuck off. I make contact with the girl, and we start talking about class and how everything is going.( Its 1st week of fall semester) and the train comes and on the way to enter the train we split up(Subways are crowded as hell) and I was planing on sitting next to her when all of a sudden I cant find her. And I happen to pass her up and find a seat for myself. Then I notice the huuuuuuuuge mistake I made by not siting next to her. I am just astonished by how blind I could of been not to see her. Well I dont like to overthink things like this but it has just been bothering me as of late. I mean if anything I still made a good friend, But she is the kind of lady you want to take to the next level. So I am done babbling. But still no sign of her either attemping to text or call me. Which is on part my bad to the fullest. So here comes a few questions for myself. Next time I see her, Should I just play it cool still, or should I just go out and just ask for her number. I am not sure if I have class with her today, I guess ill just have to find out.

p.s. I mean its still only the first week of classes for fall quarter. So we still have a lot of time ahead of us. So I really dont even wanna really worry. Just want to get some opinions

2. Dude....if you don't chill....you're gonna ruin it. Occupy yourself with something and just let it happen it if was meant to be then it will be. Just relax and be yourself you don't have to prove anything to anyone. Worse thing you can do is enforce any expectations from being impatient. Stop second guessing your moves and just strike like a hammer on an anvil. No hesitation. Imagine you're talking to her about class and don't speak with an end game in mind just keep it open. Hope that helps :smoke: