I just wanna share this beauty with you asap

Discussion in 'General' started by HelloFriend, Oct 12, 2012.

1. #1 HelloFriend, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2012
    Hi guys, Is morning here, abit after 9 and the feelings are great. Just wake n baked like half an hour ago and just chillin to one amazing piece of music ( Didnt that text drop out well ? :) ) .

anyway check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8zePdxMIi3o#!

so nice if u are high :)

OH and HD 720P HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!

positive vibes out to there:D

2. yeah man its nice i like toke to stuff like this or getting really blazed and work out in pitchdarkness to stuff like that it keep you going for a while

3. Total crap! Listened for no time and it Is lame! Im no troll just honest!

BRING THE BUDS TO NORTH CAROLINA!

4. your not being honest either, your just being mean :)D) ofcourse your just telling ur opinion but u could have said it in a nicer way :D thats not nice bashing someones song that they really like :D, and u probably need to get more high, so you wouldnt be that mean :D

5. Lol im toasty but not into it. I was bored after a few seconds. It is repetitive.

6. But the melody is beautiful :) admit it :D The reason I shared this track is cuz of its melody and atmosphere :D

7. Nope not impressed...

8. It was... pretty shit, to be honest

9. same shit as your opinion :D

10. way too high to listen to this...

I put on my head phones and turned it up all the way and it made me feel like my eyeballs were just floating and my head disappeared around them.

Also, made me feel like my hands aren't attached to anything. It's like they stop at the wrist.

11. so in other words it was fucking amazing !? :D