Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just tried BeeLine.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Savage Henry., Oct 25, 2009.

1. Yes, I know theres a shit-ton of these threads but... Fuck it. Well, I just made my own BeeLine with Hemp Twine and Bee's Wax... and I must say... This shit fucking rules. It makes the smoke taste a lot better and It seems that its making me higher. But, thats probably just the placebo effect. I made a whole spool of it, and I think that Imma use this stuff from now on. What do you guys think about BeeLine and do you still use it?

2. I picked it up at a head shop and love it. I wrap it up around my lighter and let some loose when I go to smoke, I feel incomplete without mine.

3. Yeah, I just picked some up from a local head shop about a week ago, and I have to say I love the stuff!! I get angry anytime a friend lights one of my bowls without it now, haha.

This is good stuff though, so much cleaner tasting, and no throat burn from the butane.

4. We're goin' to Vegas to croak a scag baron named Savage Henry.

Why? Because I've known him for years but he ripped us off.

5. And you know what that means?

Savage Henry... has cashed his check.

6. oh yes, sometimes i feel like a bit of a bitch when I get upset at someone using the flame straight from the lighter.

but to OP, yes i love it! i couldnt smoke without it. you probably feel a little higher because your high is not accompanied by a butane headache from the gas. i just buy it, i bought a case of 21 packs probably 10 months ago and i still have some packs left. if i run out i might make my own.

7. roger that!!! i have like 50 beeline packs... the box they came in has all my smokin gear in there

8. Solar riping is the best out of anything