i just took an e pill for the first time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by green_machine_x, Jul 2, 2009.

1. im alone my friends just left,how will i feel or act?

2. No one is going to be able to describe it to you like that. The only way to know is to find out for yourself.

Enjoy the ride. :wave:

3. well what I can tell you is youll feel extremely happy

4. I did 3.5 of them last sunday morning for the first time..

Fucked my shit all up.. my appetite,sleep habits, the come down gave me anxiety REALLY bad.
    I sped for like 2-3 days later..

The come down isn't worth doing it for me :(

5. maybe take it down a notch

6. Yeah I think so too.

I tend to over do serious shit just to shy away from it. I'll die soon i think :wave:

all joking aside,I'm just gonna be doing 1-2 from now on with the girlfriend only

7. yeah dude you shouldnt do that much for a first time

8. Have fun.
    Get ready for some euphoria. :)

9. It sucks that your friends left, you are probably going to want to talk to someone. But regardless, you will have an awesome time. Try smoking bud on your peak, it will intensify it

10. I'm taking E for the first time this weekend, so excited! Tell us how it goes.

11. go out, be around music, and be with people you like, but wouldn't be embarassed to be super friendly with

12. How much do yous get your E's for? There usually $60 in New Zealand. $40 if you got hook ups :cool: ha

13. #13 Graham, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2009
    :eek:

I got mine for $5.00 ea in the US... wtf?

They were from a friend who buys in mass quantities but still is it really that bad over there?

14. it's 10-20 a pop round hurr

15. I never liked E because it was always cut with something that irritated me...I stick to straight mollies...a little 10th will do ya.

One of the best times of my life was on molly...DJ Tiesto in DC, whew!

16. ur gonna feel really fuckin happy in a while lol...just have weed for a comedown...but if its ur first time and u only took one then there may not be a bad comedown but idk

lately ive been gettin some bomb ass pink stars for only 10 a piece...pure mdma...best rolls i ever done...this weekend my parents are leaving so ima a have a few people over and im gonna be rollin...im definetly gonna get laid lol...i cant wait...if u try to get laid when ur rollin and u cant then u suck lol

17. 2-10 bucks a pill depends on how many you buy.. but it is possible to get one pill or 2 dollars if the hook up's a homie.. BUT..these are BOMB pills

18. Wait wait...considering the average roll pill is about a gram, and you said your getting E for 10 bucks a pop and its pure MDMA...You'd be getting 200 dollars worth of product for 10 bucks, and each time you rolled there's more than a 70% chance that you'd die.

19. yeh man its your own experience its different for everyone just like being stoned in. its a totally different high than you will be used to but dont stress just sit back and enjoy yourself man!! xx

20. no thats the price in my town as well... We just have better hook-ups then you.. or that kid is lying hahaha