Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just took a hit and then..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JaiGuruDevaOm, Jul 29, 2011.

1. I don't remember but I just woke up from the floor. I was like wtf just happened. I remember taking a grav blowing it out the window and then nothing but I just woke up and I was on the floor, I felt kind of vibraty but now I'm just high. Not really worried about it...or should I be lol?

2. Head rush from the gravity bong caused you to pass out.

3. sounds like you just took that hit to the dome and blacked out for a minute, you should be all good.

4. Yeah you guys are right, second grav is on its way.

5. i wish i have your tolerance and your bud.

smoke on till it lasts

:wave:

6. love it

7. LOL this happened to my friend once. I wasn't there but they said he took a grav bong hit then fell backwards onto his back then woke up a few seconds later with a smile on his face.

8. I passed out once after smoking a few bowls on my buddys porch and walking inside to get water. I guess suddenly getting up, being sorta dehydrated and high did it. Not sure how long I was out but when I came back outside nobody mentioned me being gone long or anything; was probably only like a minute. Was weird.

9. I smoked maybe three hits from this shit called Hypnotiq (some synthetic incense shit) and "woke up" trying to put a 2 liter bottle lid on my grinder. Shit was intense.

10. Hahahah I do that all the time man!!!! Blow a haul out the window, then just KO.

11. Sounds like you passed the fuck out.

12. My friend smoked 3 joints up in the mountains and passed out and fell down face first on some rocks. He needed 20 stitches on his face from a huge gash about a half inch from his eye. This happened yesterday. I never sobered up so fast in my life. Having your friend gushing blood from his face right infrtont of you is SKETCHY...

13. WTF? Does he have low blood sugar or some shit?

14. Recently I was really hungover (dehydrated) and of course my hang over cure is chug a poweraid bottle, go and have a session while drinking a bloody mary. So I get up chug, fix my self the drink and go to the couch and take a pretty big bong hit I hold it, and I start seeing tunnel vision and next thing I wake up on my side. Then I just had a bit more water and drank the bloody mary and was feeling pretty good after that...

15. You got knocked the fucckkk outtt

16. I've done the same.. I also passed out eating nachos in front of my mom a few years ago.