I just stood in the sun for 5 minutes

Discussion in 'General' started by Agovita, Jan 18, 2010.

1. And I feel like I'm high on sunshine. :cool: Anyone else get S.A.D?

Eastern Washington is warm and sunny, its something like 60 degrees outside, with clear skies. I just went outside and smoked a cig with my shirt off... so, so nice.:wave:

2. It's in the 50's here, which is fucking great for winter. Winds kind of blowin', so it's definitely not shirt-less weather out.

3. I know exactly what you mean.

When I was on holiday last year I felt spaced constantly just because of the sunshine!

4. Me and my snow hate you.

5. Sunshine is beautiful.
    Thinking about being saturated in its embrase is having a magical affect on me, huddled in my jumper.
    I'm looking forward to spring.

6. What is this sun?

cloudy and damp here :D

7. You should see what it does for superman

8. It was about 55 here today. Beautiful day.

But now the sun has gone down, and it's cold :(

9. yeah i love feeling the warmth spread thru your body..but im on the other side of the pass, and i rarely see any sun. Today was decent tho! i was rollin around in my tee shirt with the windows down gettin hyphy as fuck.

10. I hate the sun.

11. i love the sun.
    but its a rainy day in L.A

12. amen. Today was nice and warm, my girl and I walked around outside in shorts and t-shirts. It felt like a spring day almost here, and it got me in the best of spirits, and thinking of all sorts of good times of spring/summer, past and future

13. I love the change of seasons around here. Mixes things up a bit. Although i do miss the sunshine in winter time, i still find things to do to keep me preoccupied. Plus, snow is nothing but money falling to the ground, waiting to be shoveled up.

14. that sounds amazing. im in minnesota, its been pretty warm lately 20s to 30s. winters here are pretty bunk though, havent gotten much for snow in years

15. Cant wait for summer. I get S.A.D and go into hibernation mode for the winter.

16. Am I the only one that actually enjoys rainy weather? Don't get me wrong, I love summertime when the suns out.
    But I feel fan-fucking-tastic when its gray skies and pissing down rain.

It's probably because I live in a very rainy area, but all my friends seem to hate rainy weather. Me on the other hand, I love it when it rains for a week straight. I just feel so...fresh?

17. i do at times. not in the fall though, cant stand it when its raining out when it should be snowing.

18. I love rain in the summer, but not so much during the winter. You can still enjoy rain in warm weather, but cold weather + rain = miserable.

19. I'm not allowed to leave my cage, at least not without adult supervision.

20. I love the rain too, and it doesn't make me sad, in fact, I'm happiest when its raining... but it's been shitty and cold here. Cold I do not like, I need to move south again. The sunshine is just what I needed after a relatively mild, but still miserable winter.